Reviews for Nothing in Tennis
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 17 . 12/18/2010

you just made my holiday

please update soon please I need to know what's going to happen
Fuji 2.0 chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
Thanks so much for updating this story it's one of my all time favorites.

I hope to see more of it soon so keep updateing.

And thanks so much for updating again.
fan girl 666 chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
very cool chapter
WisdomWriter25 chapter 15 . 4/10/2009
This story is really good so I hope you update it soon. I am looking foward to when all three get together, people's reactions, the Yamabuki versus Seigaku match, and to what happens with Dan's family. Thank you for writing and please please update soon.
xTeniPurix chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
Sorry I hadn't reviewed the last few chapters. I was busy but they were all great and I still love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
seigakuprodigy chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
Aw... how cute!
CrypticButterfly chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
squee! more soons please! i loves this lots! ::dance::
forbiddenstars chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
completely wonderful. no time to leave more, but i want you to know i really really really like this story.

never stop writing.
UpperClassK9 chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
Okay... I didn't really like this chapter. Seems boring... Like you're going to draw to a close soon. Hey, wasn't Dan being abused? Are you going to address that issue?
fan girl 666 chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
awsome chapter, it was sweet funny and coolies all roled into one
UpperClassK9 chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
I liked the ending with the dialogue of the players against the captain. A LOT. XD
mikkimikka chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
lol! i never get tired of seeing the interaction between the yamabuki team. they make me smile oh so much... meaning you make me smile oh so much. i liked this! i can't wait until the hyotei game!
fan girl 666 chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
very coolies on the chapter, it was really sweet
UpperClassK9 chapter 13 . 4/24/2008
Haha, more competitors for Sengoku. Nice story.
mikkimikka chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
lol yay an update. it was really cool seeing the interaction between rokkaku and yamabuki! they don't get enough love as it is so that's a real treat!

hope to see some Jin soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »