Reviews for I promise
aoi bakafly chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
God, you're so mean. I was in the train while reading this. Do you know how the people looked at me as I started to cry? While I read it I constantly thought if it hurts you so much why did you break up with him? Why? Then I read he's dead and just started to cry in the fucking train!
You really did a great job there.
Lg. aoi 3 :*
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Doshite?
yume229 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aww... I thought Fuji brooke up but he died... Loved this fic...
Rennes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was so sad; If I knew how to make a teary face, I would!

Surprise ending, though I started to suspect that near the end...

Write a happy fujiyuki!
Yuujirou chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
To tell you the truth, nope. Cuz i guessed that Fuji might have died. If not, he won't be able to keep on stalking Yuki without Yuki realising it. xD Good Job in writing the sadist pair/ smiling pair fic.

-Yuu
strange-and-weird chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i was terribly surprised by the ending -faves-

aww... poor yuki-chan... and fuji-kun...
Emovation chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Why did you kill Fuji?
syuusuke chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
hey, this story was really really good, but the ending kinda confuses me. It is very beautifully written, but if Fuji can't cry, then how do tears stream down his face? I suggest that you could say that people cannot see ghosts instead of "ghosts cannot cry". It's just a suggestion, so you don't have to listen to me. Sorry if I'm a bit harsh. It is a beautiful story though.
Easily Forgotten chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It's nice to see some of this pairing because it's my favorite.

On the other hand, I'd recommend getting a beta to help with grammar mistakes and typos. You also might want to consider using some pronouns because after awhile it gets boring to read "Seiichi, Seiichi, Seiichi." Last thing, "Read to find out" or any variation of the phrase does not make a summary. I don't get any idea about what I'm going to read, so I don't really want to click on the link.

Still, it's nice to see Fuji/Yukimura.
mamairene2x chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
What a beautiful story for two beautiful people! It maybe a little sad at the end but what the heck! I love it anyway.
poakkis chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow...I didn't expect it to end like that...you really surprised me!

This was so sad, I really like the way you brought out Yukimura's suffering throughout the fic
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
xD right after the second paragraph i knew that Fuji was dead! T.T that was totally mean! I love the story though! Hope you right more of this pairing!
teardrop8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
The ending caught me by surprise but the second time I read the story I realized that there were little hints all over the place. The story was good the first time but it was amazing the second time.
angelDC chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*sniff* that was so sad...but i thought that fuji's already dead but i jst kept on doubting it...humf, anyway...again, it's so sad...*sniff* but it's a good story despite of everything...write a happy fuji/yuki next time!:D
Heart Br0ken chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh crapp, the ending was so sad. Never expected it at all. Noticed some grammar and all, but overall, loved it!