Reviews for Caroling, Caroling, Out in the POW Camp
violingal13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Brava! Masterfully done! The only one that felt a little awkward was "God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen" and even that wasn't too labored. Everything else fit wonderfully. I especially liked how you fit "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear." Great idea, keep up the good work!
Tirathon chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I only spotted 18. Now this is bugging me. I've read it three times so far, and I still get 18. I'll put the list in my profile, so it's not a spoiler for anyone who wants to try to spot their own ... but would someone PLEASE tell me which one I missed before I climb the walls?

Aside from frustrating me with that 19th Christmas carol, great GREAT story. Everyone in character, events that could easily have happened in canon, good writing, and a fun read. I am a little surprised that Schultz didn't end up making very large snow angels, though!

Oh, one tiny thing that could be improved: a comma. It's "God rest ye merry, gentlemen." NOBODY gets that right!
GSJessica chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Snow angels... snarf! I could see the expression on Klink's face at that. A wonder he didn't have Hogan put in a straitjacket at that.

marylinusca chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I counted 19 carols mentioned, and they fit so well into the dialogue.

Kits, as always, has done it again. Creativity and talent combined.
Linda chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Godo stuff :) I always love a little Christmas myself! Glad you dusted it off :)
The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
love it
majorbookluver chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
he he he, loved the story! very well written!