Reviews for Here There Be Dragons
janelouise chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story...it was Wonderful! You know both genres so well; the little details you included added so much to the story! I am so happy that you even found a way to mention Master Harper Robinton too! And I was very relieved that none of the dragons were hurt by the Wraith attacks! Sincerely, Janelouise.
janelouise chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
RngrThorne chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
I have enjoyed this. Envious of the characters who got fire lizard eggs, though.
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
I'll say this first off:

I don't know too much about SGA.

And I'm rather new to DRoP.

However, this was a well written story, even though I haven't got to All the Weyrs yet.

There are so few Pern crossovers, and of the twenty-something of them, this is the only one that is both complete and well written.

I wouldn't have minded a little more friction between both sides, but there's no doubting it was a great story.

Makes me wonder what a Halo, Star Wars, or Warhammer 40k crossover would go...

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone but me would be THAT crazy.

And I'm pretty overburdened with active fics.

That aside, and I must repeat this was an excellent story.
Icis of Avalon chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Amazing crossover. The first of it's kind that I've read. You blend them together seamlessly. Great Job!
Murazor chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Not the best crossover out there, but a reasonably well-written, reasonably quick read.

Thanks for your work.
Zoleth chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Amazing story. w o my favorite things, Stargate and Pern, put together. Thank you! I really felt that you captured the personalities of the Atlantis team very well, especially Ronan and John. I only wish that the story had been longer. Thank you, again.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
The most awesome of awesome crossover ever! Never in my wildest dreams did I even think of putting these two together, but it works so perfectly.

(end of fangirling)

Anyway, I really enjoyed that. I've been a fan of the Dragonriders of Pern since middle school, which was quite awhile ago. I also like SGA. At least the first two seasons of it at any rate.

I loved how you wove the two together and the various elements. I also liked the time you chose to set it in, after Avias was gone. I think that it would've had an entirely different feel if it was before he "died." Or even before he was discovered.

Thank you very much for this. I'm now off to see what else you have written.

Zari
CelineSSauve chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
John’s eyes opened wide and he lowered his weapon as brilliant tongues of flame shot from five different angles, covering and obliterating the two Wraith. He covered his face with an arm and turned away as searing heat threatened his eyebrows and hair. When he turned back, all that was left of the enemy and their ships were two small heaps of ash and further out two melted piles of steaming slag.

[Uh... What about the people who were scooped up by those "melted piles of steaming slag"!]

[Oh, there we go. John realised it.]

“Are you saying the dragons can time-travel?”

“To a certain extent. Only a few bronzes, a couple of queens, and Ruth actually have done it.”

[...Not to mention hundred of Dragons who went 500 or so Turns into the future with Ramoth and Lessa?]

(Sorry, forgot to post this one earlier.)
CelineSSauve chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Cheep copout at the ending (and it implies a rather lack of strength of will for all of them to be effected so strongly by firelizards...) but a good story nonetheless.
CelineSSauve chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Interesting that the dragons can still sense that their injured riders in the distance between Pern and Atlantis. (If they couldn't they'd have gone *between* the moment they were through the 'gate.)
CelineSSauve chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
The green blew a large crest of water as she surfaced, almost swamping the much smaller blue.

[Must be a young blue to be smaller than a green.]

A shrill scream from below turned all their heads. The green dragon had thrown back her head, uttered a defiant challenge at the dragons surrounding her, and launched herself into the brilliant blue sky. Within a heartbeat the brown and bronze ones waiting on her were airborne as well. In moments, the group was mere specks in the sky.

[Where are the blues? They have a better chance to catch a green, after all.]

Only found this a little while ago. I look forward to reading the rest. :)
Wolfman chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
I can imagine some of Shepperd's thoughts at this point, although I doubt it would be appropriate to list them.
Crydwyn chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Lovely story, though I'm only on the 4th chapter so far. However, one point in this chapter was so, um... wrong, I couldn't help but comment.

So here's the problem. The massive 10 terabyte of memory you mentioned? Not so massive... I currently own a 1 terabyte hard drive, it's a lot by most household standards, but it's by no means massive.

Apart from that this has been a splendid read so far and I'm looking forward to reading onwards!
Obsidius chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
BRAVO well written, thank you. Better Be Carefull tho I think McCaffre is on the "NO FANFIC" list.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »