Reviews for Let it Last Forever
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before now! Actually, I think I did start writing a review a few days ago, but was distracted by general christmassy stuff, so sorry about that. XD

Anyway, what can I say? Just like all your other writing, I loved this. Your characterization of Rick, who doesn't get enough credit in fanfiction, was perfect.

In short, very VERY good work, Eko. :)
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aw. That was very emotional and sweet. Great fanfic, wouldn't change anything, very descriptive and goo duse of words.
MissGuitarist chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hm. Where do I start?

Well, I'm definitely not going to start this review off with the usual "I LOVE this" or "That was amazing". No. That would be too unoriginal. And plus, this story is way too good for those little phrases.

Ugh. Dammit. This is hard.

I guess I should say that this story really, really dug deep into me and... touched me somewhere. Well, when you say it like that, it sounds wrong, but it really did... touch me.

I have to say that I'm not one to be easily moved. Sometimes, when I watch a sad movie, I laugh at the parts where everyone is crying. I giggle when someone's head is chopped off. I don't know why. It's just the way I am. And because of my insensitivity, I can't really be moved as much as others.

But this almost brought me to tears. I felt like my heart was spinning and being sucked into something... like my heart was being flushed down the toilet. You know, because this story moved me so much.

XD Roflmao. Flushed down the toilet? Yeah, that's what I said. My heart was freaking flushed down the toilet because of your amazing writing. :]

I guess comparing your writing to a toilet may seem a offending, but I'm seriously not going to take that back. And you know what I mean, anyways. I'm not /really/ comparing your writing to a toilet.

I love the way you portrayed the characters, I love your writing style, I even love the toilet that flushed my heart down. :]

I love this story. You're amazing, dear.
Truly Ever After chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really really liked how you focused on Rick and Popuri. There aren't many fics centering around Rick, and most of the ones that do don't really portray him...but you did just that. He was so in character. I like your writing style, too - everything flows. Keep it up!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
OhmyGod. I must have exclaimed that so many times while reading this that it isn't even funny.

I love it. I love how it centers on the bond between siblings-something I can completely relate to-and also on how painful it is to say good-bye-which I can relate to as well.

And the in-character Rick? The wonderful Rick I know exists among all these fanfics that decree him otherwise? You nailed him. PERFECTLY.

The emotions, the confrontation, the fact that Kai let him say good-bye, that Popuri missed him: perfect. I adored this, if you can't tell. Adored, adored, adored.

I wish I could make this review longer, but I've said all I need to say. You are talented, Eko. Seriously. *envies*

Good work. GREAT work.
Kuruk chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
... Sorry Eko. You know why. You'll make it through; don't worry.

This was a great fic. You captured the mood really well and conveyed really great emotions. I loved it. Favorited.

Hope you feel better soon.

You friend/partner-in-crime,