Reviews for Crash and Burn
heyitsjessie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is like the best SWAT Kat fic ever! Plz update!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Omg this is soooo good! What's going to happen to Chance?
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
"What in tar nation that, Harold?" Abigail screamed.

"I dunno, but boy, I want me one of those!" Harold exclaimed, watching the blur continue down the road toward the city."
OHHH BEAUTIFUL! SOOOOO adorable. I LOVE your minor characters! OH!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Ohmygoodness, this is WONDerFUL. I wish you hadn't made the choice to kill Felina but... this is so strongly written, solid and competent and all the characters are recognizably themselves. I love the angst and I admit I hope Razor will find T-Bone and take care of him. Your minor characters are dlightful, the china shop... the dialogue... it's all, oh, I couldn't wish for a more exciting story. The fight scenes are so well-described and i really saw and heard them happening. And aw, your T-Bone's "I'm sorry" before he ejects Razor and sacrifices himself. That was just beautiful. can't wait to read more, I'm on 12 now and should have reviewed earlier but this is just too much of a page-turner!
Black Oracle chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
Nice to see an update on this old fic! Razor's awesome as always!
Cody Furlong chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Ok, I have to say that it looks as if things are starting to bog down, and get away from what's really going on here. Razor should be trying to find out more about what happened to his former partner, especially with the way he's looked, and been acting, should've known something was up.

I do like this story, it started out good, but now it;s starting to just drag. I wanna see more of the good tabby being tortered by viper, the bad clones doing bad things, and Razor finally finding the good tabby, and trying to save him, while there's still something left of the poor tom to save.
AmberLS123 chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
This is soooo good! I'm a huge fan of Razor, so I'm happy to see him getting some attention But seriously, this is probably the best SWAT Kats fanfic I've come across. Very well written, you describe things wonderfully, everyone is totally in character. I love it! I do hope you continue...I can't wait to see how Razor will save T-bone! Awesome story! D
Black Oracle chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
A very well-written story this. I'm assuming you were inspired by the Batman movies, and Felina's death reminded me very much an animated Batman episode where Batgirl fell from a building and landed on Commissioner Gordon's car. The plot of this story is an intrguing one with the Swat Kats being hunted by the Enforcers and separated. It's totally cool seeing Razor get so much solo action! (I'm a Razor fan too.) You paid attention to alot of little details and your use of factual terms is great too. Your descriptions of actions, battles and events is very graphic and vivid, and you've very believably nailed Razor's confused but resolute and courageous reactions to all the events that have befallen him.

I certainly want to see how this story ends!
Cody Furlong chapter 15 . 11/27/2008
Interesting, short, but interisting! I look forward to seeing what happens next.
ulyferal chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
Short chapter this was but quick and to the point. Can't wait for more.
Cody Furlong chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
Please,Please you must continue this. It's so awesome, I loved it! Poor Chance he's in so much pain, I hope Jake will figure out what is happening soon and save his brother,before there is nothing left of Chance to save.
ulyferal chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
That's kicker was hilarious.
ulyferal chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
It's 'martial law' not Marshall Law. Please Hackle is old, Feral would not manhandle him that way and no way would his enforcers come over and break up what couldn't possible be a fight. The would be appalled to see Feral behave that way. He could easily hold the Professor by the arm and that would have been sufficient and having his officers take him away is okay but the rest just doesn't play at all. Love that funny bit at the end though, absolutely hilarious. Remember to grammar/spell check though...this needed a little of that done.
Purple kat chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Very good ending to this chapter!
ulyferal chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Shock! This is so far from canon as to leave me reeling. Feral would never be so 'let down your hair' with the Sergeant though I always thought the kat would be close to him but not this far. It's really too much of a change in character and I'm not sure I like it much!