Reviews for We'll See Eachother Again
GDrone chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
The only episode of Blood I've ever gotten to see was the episode where Kai met Irene... and I loved it. I don't know when it's on but I would really like to watch the show. Good story!
xiia chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Great story. I've never seen the episodes with her in them. The fiirst time I watched the show, she had just died(on that episode). But I like her. Very good.
Blood Plus Shif Lover chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I thought your story was really cute I love KaiXIrene. but the Ice cream part was kind of weird and so was the two girls kissing...

But all in all I really liked it. I hope you write more.
The Last Z Fighter chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I love this story. I'm not sure what to say about constructive criticism at this point so we'll gloss over that. The interaction is really cute and you got a handle on Irene's character I think.

As one of the few stories about Irene(finding a story about the Sif in general is a pain) I'm happy I found this. *Adds to community and favorites*
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
AW! I think this Kairene might be cuter then my own!

You definetely did Irene's naivety better then I did. With the ice cream and paying and such. And LOL! Irene's first exposure to kissing and it's unusual circumstances and Kai's awkwardness and such wins!

Just one problem I can see: Since Irene already had the Thorn I would think Kai would try to get her Saya's blood ASAP, not go out for Ice Cream. (Shrugs)