Reviews for Blue
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I don't love the ending, because it's the ending of a beautiful story. It's perfect, every single word of it, every change in the mood, the deflection, the little 'hide and seek'-game in the clinic, the dreams and fantasies... It's a master peace. Thank you.
LassieLowrider chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Naw...That's so CUTE!*Very slashfangirly squeal*
late-stranger chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow. I have read tons of House fics, but I'll admit to not reviewing any. I just can't find the words to describe it, good or bad or inbetween, because the characters are so complex. But I have a word to capture your portrayal of the characters in this piece: Perfect.

The trouble with House characters is that they are some complex, it's really difficult to predict what they would do in different situations. Somehow, you managed to exactly capture the little nuances and quirks in Wilson and House to make this completly believable. I would honestly not be surprised to find these scenes in an actual, canon episode on TV. It so completly fits; all of Wilson's reactions, all of House's reactions, even Cuddy, who wasn't really in this, was spot on.

I am amazed someone - anyone (other than the script writers, obviously) - could hit the characters so perfectly... it's unbelievable.

Conradulations; obviously, you're obsessive amount of work paid off.
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Fabulous story! Haha- House was so shamelessly flirting with Wilson before. I really love their argument near the end... sounds almost canon. Is it odd that I love when they argue even more than the romantic-y type of stuff? I also really liked the way you used colors and the descriptions of House's eyes. It is very hard to do those eyes justice. Cuddy annoyed me but she does on the show to so that doesn't really matter much at all. Also, you could've gone without the double exclamation points but that's just a tiny thing. Ooh, and I adored the last paragraph. Just summed it up so nicely. Great fic :)
Jada chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wonderful... just wonderful!
HoWi chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wicked! I absolutely loved it.
Bluee27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This was as close to perfect as it gets! ~ :D I love everything about this fic of yours, and it's the best House/Wilson fic I've ever read. The only thing I have a problem with is your use of double-exclamation marks (!) in their argument near the end, but that's not really an issue, more a style preference. A on everything else, though :D *throws confetti* Personally, I would love for this to be continued... :3
bandgeek111 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Brilliant.
kitsunedemon chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I love this. This is amazingly beautiful. I can most definitely tell how much effort you put into this story.

This was such a sweet story. I am really hoping you write another some time soon.
iloveatem chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
*squee* Adorable! Your dialouge rocked my socks.
anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
you made me smile!
berendoes chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
It's great! I love it!

I think Wilson's onto something here, lol. I can never help looking into House's eyes either, they're so blue! :P

And you're right, the ending's great. :)
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
The ending IS marvelous. I saw I was reaching the ending and was like Noo! More has to happen! Great story, I love it :)
Ms.JamesWilsonNYY chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
totally loved it. Kudos to you onyour fabulous ending!