Reviews for A Different Atmosphere
Alex chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Well, we might still be following it because it's awesome and extremely well written, or it could be because we want to find out what Bella's prank on Jake is and how her shopping trip with Alice goes. Then again, it could be a combination of all of the above. So yeah... hope you finish the story soon!
Italian Ronca chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
because it rocks :)
Alicia Swan chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Are u goin' to write more
Alicia Swan just kiding chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
WoW!
FairyNinjaPrincess chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
love the story cool idea! update soon please
BRANDY chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
when are you going to update this ? don't leave us hangin!
brandy chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
I just read this story and I love it and the story line. I cant wait to read more and find out what happens! I see from the date that it's been a long time since you've updated it, do you plan on adding to the story or is this it? I hope you add to it soon, I would love to see where this goes next!
Inactivityispermanent chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
really like the story, cant wait for more on it. really interesting twist on things :)
Marshmallow Poofiness chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
Ja know. I may not hate you so much for doing what u said u would do at the party yesterday. To this story I mean. To a umm AHEM certain member of the storry. I may not kill you after all. Be happy, mah friend. Be happy.

By the way. You DO know who this is right? Cuz I mean honestly. If you didnt. For realz yo. Know who I am.
bookluvrxoxo chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
i like the idea...it's like nothing ive read on fanfiction before!

ur doing great...keep it up!
riotgrrrrrrrrl chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
Ahahahaha, this is such an awesome story! What type of computer does Bella have? Sorry, i'm addicted to computers XD

Bekki
Edward4eva chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
*sending mountain of virtual chocolate* :)
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
I love this chapter it was really god. I hope you update soon.
dot823 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
omg...you have no way of knowing HOW STINKIN FUNNY the dark side thing, where she talks to herself is! I ADORE this Bella, she's like me, cuz I love to do a lot of the same stuffs! and people sometimes have trouble keeping up with my books themselves...

and in your authors note...OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY! I am in 8th grade, and my school used to have a trip to 6 flags every year that you could go to if you were in Band, Chorus, Orchestra, or another music group! And 6 flags is a long drive away from mine too! but my school lets out in like, TWO DAYS! or one...or something like that. it lets out on wednesday, for 8th grade, and the next day for the other grades.

I made a bet that on Wednesday, I could be normal for the whole day, midnight to midnight, and if I win, she has to drink Red Bull, which she DESPISES! the bad thing is that I can't be a Twilight addict aloud, or physically, for one whole day...but I'm gonna be thinking of Twilight and my Eddiepoo all day...
melodymaker06 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
sending you virtual chocolate! This chapter was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Can't wait to see what Alice and Bella do to Jake by the way. Have fun at Six Flags!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »