Reviews for To Love a Werewolf
Anahia chapter 12 . 1/1
I loved it! It was refreshing and fun to read! Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
Great fic
ahummingbird chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
Super cute! I loved this!
RoseMoonbeams chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
Love this story almost as much as A Little Flip! :) So sweet - they are just adorable together. *Happy sigh*
Avarizia chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
Great chapter! I lobed the conversation between Hermione and older Remus Can't wait to continue reading but I have to get to work now (stupid adult life with it's responsibilities :) )
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
So now I'm a bit confused
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Oh that felt much too short, but I still enjoyed it. Poor Remus
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Intriguing beginning. I look forward to reading on )
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
I was very pleased with this story. I read my fair share of HG/RL and for me, this was one of the better ones.

Mostly my complaints were that you waited so long to explain how Hermione and Ron broke up (cuz Bianca was a shock, let me tell you lol) and I'm still wondering about how Remus turned down Tonks.

I love that Remus waited for Hermione. 3
Jhuffy chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Man, poor Harry! This must be very hard for all of them!
Jhuffy chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Great first chapter! I'm so excited to read this!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
I like this. It's a bit different since most of them include Hermione being thrown back into time.
Hushpuppie chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
Yea Lupin and Hermione got married and they have two adorable kids who just so happen to be name after the charming, alsome acted and actress who play Hermione Granger and Remus Lupin. I like that all the parints take their kids to Harry's and Genny's for a play day a lot of time when friends/family get marred and start a family of their own the lose touch with one another so happy it didn't happen here. I love the ending of this chapter it is a very nice way to end a amazing fanfiction. Thanks for sharing it good bye for now.
Hushpuppie chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
Leave it to Genny to show Hermione how to flur. I'm glad that she had encourage Hermione to pick up were she and Remus left off. She right Hermione and Remus are perfect together and we already know that the like one another it just the others one can't really see how the other one feels. I believe once Genny told Hermione about Harry said that she and Remus are perfect for eachother she probably would not be in Lupin's room. As for Hermione's and Lupin's age gap Wich sadly I had a problem with but after reading what Genny said I thank there nothing wrong with it.
Hushpuppie chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
I don't really think that Hermione was being rude to Lupin when see's him she just felt awkward (she did kiss his 17 year old no more then a week ago) which was her resin for her not so Hermione-like way that she usely tords Lupin. I think Lupin show it so that was way he said that he would finish up and she could join her friends. As for Lupin thanking he might lose Hermione all together was no need for that she (nor you) would NOT let that happen. It was nice that Genny (for I think Hermione was right in betting it was Genny idea) had Ron go and see if Hermione whated to go a pay a game with them as a way out if she wanted/needed it. I'm that she didn't the conversation 5h at went between Lupin and Hermione was funny, sweet and sad all in one. Sure Lupin may be no super madel but he never has been or will be ugly and I HEAT that he thinks that way.