Reviews for To Love a Werewolf
Hushpuppie chapter 12 . 1/22
Yea Lupin and Hermione got married and they have two adorable kids who just so happen to be name after the charming, alsome acted and actress who play Hermione Granger and Remus Lupin. I like that all the parints take their kids to Harry's and Genny's for a play day a lot of time when friends/family get marred and start a family of their own the lose touch with one another so happy it didn't happen here. I love the ending of this chapter it is a very nice way to end a amazing fanfiction. Thanks for sharing it good bye for now.
Hushpuppie chapter 11 . 1/22
Leave it to Genny to show Hermione how to flur. I'm glad that she had encourage Hermione to pick up were she and Remus left off. She right Hermione and Remus are perfect together and we already know that the like one another it just the others one can't really see how the other one feels. I believe once Genny told Hermione about Harry said that she and Remus are perfect for eachother she probably would not be in Lupin's room. As for Hermione's and Lupin's age gap Wich sadly I had a problem with but after reading what Genny said I thank there nothing wrong with it.
Hushpuppie chapter 10 . 1/22
I don't really think that Hermione was being rude to Lupin when see's him she just felt awkward (she did kiss his 17 year old no more then a week ago) which was her resin for her not so Hermione-like way that she usely tords Lupin. I think Lupin show it so that was way he said that he would finish up and she could join her friends. As for Lupin thanking he might lose Hermione all together was no need for that she (nor you) would NOT let that happen. It was nice that Genny (for I think Hermione was right in betting it was Genny idea) had Ron go and see if Hermione whated to go a pay a game with them as a way out if she wanted/needed it. I'm that she didn't the conversation 5h at went between Lupin and Hermione was funny, sweet and sad all in one. Sure Lupin may be no super madel but he never has been or will be ugly and I HEAT that he thinks that way.
Hushpuppie chapter 9 . 1/21
So it was Lupin who's most definitely a friend. I like reading Remus PVO it was interesting and weather sweet it mead me happy. Unlike the last hafe of this story which was quite sad. I like that Lupin was able to help out the other with the Death Eastern's. What Hermione said to Remus about him( both yunger and older) not being a moster and suvh like that is truethen true. And I really LOVE that he was able to help out George (poor fellow) out of the deep dark pit of mesarey because of obvious reasons (Fred tear!) I wounder what he said or did what ever it was I'm glad he did I'm glad. I loved the kiss but I also dislike it of course right after that kiss it tim for hi to go aand him not wanting to nor Hermione yet both knowing he has too and that is what I dislike but the kiss itself was lovely. I'm glad that at less he was able to say goodbye to the rest and that Hermione walk him down to the gargoyle's that lead to McGonagall office. I feel sorry for Hermione and Remus in thi chapter. Sorry for any mistakes in spelling.
Hushpuppie chapter 8 . 1/21
I like the ease that you use to transfer Remus's and Hermione's kiss it was sweet abdominal not rush or messy. Which made it realistic for both modestuary was especially cute. Pow's off Emily Jordan Remus is Hermione's (he doesn't like you like that) fir as long as he get to stay in this time. Which sadly happy as will (He gets to be back with James, Sirius, and Lilly) and necessary. I have a feeling it coming up very soon. Who was the tall man in the corner he he a friend? Or us he a foe? If he us a foe will it be easy for them to escape? Or will it be hard and dangerous? Should we readers be worried? I'll gessI'll find out in the next chapter or so.
Hushpuppie chapter 7 . 1/21
It suck's about when Remus go's back in to his own time he will not be able to use the Wolsfbane till it's created because of the time line laws. I understand way the laws are place but it still suck's. I like Harry think that the relationship that is starting between Remus and Hermione is great but it also sad for the resin that Harry was just discussion with Hermione. I like that Poppy isn't going to tell on Hermione.
Hushpuppie chapter 6 . 1/20
You getting another money Hushpuppie stile review for my brain is still out (my mind is the one keeping me up) and not helping me plus it's 12:45 so hip ears the review...
Super sweet and quite funny I enjoyed it.
Hushpuppie chapter 5 . 1/20
My brain has left the coop so thus is jut going to be a short none Hushpuppie review. He it is... (sorry if it's lame but no brain)... Love it (see not it usel Hushpuppie stile) so funny and really sweet.
Hushpuppie chapter 3 . 1/20
Aww Remus has a short of crush on Hermione (and she him )isn't that sweet and sad For his not going to stay (is he?) so it's really Awww boo. YES Neville and Luna are together(I always wanted them to be) YEEPEE. Draco Harry and the rest are short of friends (everyone run for the hills) that is weard and does this means that Bellatrix had a doughter? Or a son? Or is it a nephew? Or niece? I'll gess I'll have to read to find out on to the next chapter.
Hushpuppie chapter 2 . 1/19
I can see how all this will be hard knowing what to say what not to say, what questions are safe to answer/ask,not, knowing which five people to have at close friend's although Hermione did help with that), not getting to to close to those five friends (for his going to have to leave right?), when times comes not talking to ANYONE about it not even McGonagall (Hermione), and much more. I think I would be lik Ron or worse sadly. Interesting 2nd chapter I'll continue.
Hushpuppie chapter 1 . 1/19
This is the fris I read a Harry Potter time fanfiction that one of the characters go's to the future instead of the past. It is pretty good so far although I is instead of you just puting down that Remus told McGonagall how he got to this time that you would have actually told us (the readers if you will) how he got there. Mayhaps we'll find out later on down the road? Whatever you have my attention so far so I continue for now.
coccinellee chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Hi! I didn't really like your epilogue and I think the story stopped abruptly but I still like it very much. I think it's super cute and unique. I love that you make both versions of Remus meet and talk. I've read my fair share or time travelling fics but I've never once saw that happening. Thanks!
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Great story! The characterization of Remus, both older and younger, was really well done. Thanks for sharing!
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Cute!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
I just re-read this story for the first time in ages, and

GOSH, I love this story.

It's so wonderful :) You did a really great job with it. Thanks again for sharing it with us!