Reviews for To Love a Werewolf
ahummingbird chapter 12 . 7/23
Super cute! I loved this!
RoseMoonbeams chapter 11 . 5/17
Love this story almost as much as A Little Flip! :) So sweet - they are just adorable together. *Happy sigh*
Avarizia chapter 5 . 5/2
Great chapter! I lobed the conversation between Hermione and older Remus Can't wait to continue reading but I have to get to work now (stupid adult life with it's responsibilities :) )
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
So now I'm a bit confused
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Oh that felt much too short, but I still enjoyed it. Poor Remus
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Intriguing beginning. I look forward to reading on )
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
I was very pleased with this story. I read my fair share of HG/RL and for me, this was one of the better ones.

Mostly my complaints were that you waited so long to explain how Hermione and Ron broke up (cuz Bianca was a shock, let me tell you lol) and I'm still wondering about how Remus turned down Tonks.

I love that Remus waited for Hermione. 3
Jhuffy chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Man, poor Harry! This must be very hard for all of them!
Jhuffy chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Great first chapter! I'm so excited to read this!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
I like this. It's a bit different since most of them include Hermione being thrown back into time.
Hushpuppie chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
Yea Lupin and Hermione got married and they have two adorable kids who just so happen to be name after the charming, alsome acted and actress who play Hermione Granger and Remus Lupin. I like that all the parints take their kids to Harry's and Genny's for a play day a lot of time when friends/family get marred and start a family of their own the lose touch with one another so happy it didn't happen here. I love the ending of this chapter it is a very nice way to end a amazing fanfiction. Thanks for sharing it good bye for now.
Hushpuppie chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
Leave it to Genny to show Hermione how to flur. I'm glad that she had encourage Hermione to pick up were she and Remus left off. She right Hermione and Remus are perfect together and we already know that the like one another it just the others one can't really see how the other one feels. I believe once Genny told Hermione about Harry said that she and Remus are perfect for eachother she probably would not be in Lupin's room. As for Hermione's and Lupin's age gap Wich sadly I had a problem with but after reading what Genny said I thank there nothing wrong with it.
Hushpuppie chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
I don't really think that Hermione was being rude to Lupin when see's him she just felt awkward (she did kiss his 17 year old no more then a week ago) which was her resin for her not so Hermione-like way that she usely tords Lupin. I think Lupin show it so that was way he said that he would finish up and she could join her friends. As for Lupin thanking he might lose Hermione all together was no need for that she (nor you) would NOT let that happen. It was nice that Genny (for I think Hermione was right in betting it was Genny idea) had Ron go and see if Hermione whated to go a pay a game with them as a way out if she wanted/needed it. I'm that she didn't the conversation 5h at went between Lupin and Hermione was funny, sweet and sad all in one. Sure Lupin may be no super madel but he never has been or will be ugly and I HEAT that he thinks that way.
Hushpuppie chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
So it was Lupin who's most definitely a friend. I like reading Remus PVO it was interesting and weather sweet it mead me happy. Unlike the last hafe of this story which was quite sad. I like that Lupin was able to help out the other with the Death Eastern's. What Hermione said to Remus about him( both yunger and older) not being a moster and suvh like that is truethen true. And I really LOVE that he was able to help out George (poor fellow) out of the deep dark pit of mesarey because of obvious reasons (Fred tear!) I wounder what he said or did what ever it was I'm glad he did I'm glad. I loved the kiss but I also dislike it of course right after that kiss it tim for hi to go aand him not wanting to nor Hermione yet both knowing he has too and that is what I dislike but the kiss itself was lovely. I'm glad that at less he was able to say goodbye to the rest and that Hermione walk him down to the gargoyle's that lead to McGonagall office. I feel sorry for Hermione and Remus in thi chapter. Sorry for any mistakes in spelling.
Hushpuppie chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
I like the ease that you use to transfer Remus's and Hermione's kiss it was sweet abdominal not rush or messy. Which made it realistic for both modestuary was especially cute. Pow's off Emily Jordan Remus is Hermione's (he doesn't like you like that) fir as long as he get to stay in this time. Which sadly happy as will (He gets to be back with James, Sirius, and Lilly) and necessary. I have a feeling it coming up very soon. Who was the tall man in the corner he he a friend? Or us he a foe? If he us a foe will it be easy for them to escape? Or will it be hard and dangerous? Should we readers be worried? I'll gessI'll find out in the next chapter or so.