Reviews for Heard This One Before?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Way too obvious.
fandroid chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Mainly here for the Racetrack and Apollo bits, and loved both.

The rest were also nice.

Six - Gianne. Whoa.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was phenomenal! I can't even explain how much I loved it. My favorite part was the ZakKara/KaraLee part, especially the birthday scene. I loved the line, "He just hopes to gods that they don’t realize they love each other." Wow. This sort of thing *has* been done before, but seldom so deftly.

And the Lee/Six? Wow. Just wow. I'll admit I kind of saw it coming at the red dress and the "Do you love me?", but I just brushed it off as coincidence. But the end followed logically and I just had to go back and pick up the clues. I'm glad you placed this last-it was the strongest piece I think.

Thanks for a great story!

Em
Serrafina chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is captivating. Kara's "confrontation" with her father felt so painfully real. It wasn't at all satisfying, for anyone involved. And then Lee and Gianne-when I read the end I went "wait, wtf?" and read it again and realized there were so many hints. But they were just the right kind of hints, you know, that don't seem out of place or obvious but then when you realize they're there...
SeaWraith chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Fantastic - a very interesting set of possiblities. Any chance you'll expand any of these threads into a longer story?
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I enjoyed this short chapter from different points of view and what if's?

I particularly enjoyed Lee's with the twist of Six being Gianne. I found this an intresting concept with many possibilities.