Reviews for Loyalty: A Two Way Street
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
haha i never thought to view the whole 'Mustang stealing Havoc's girlfriends' situation from this point of view :D it's nice! and makes Ed look insightful haha
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aww! That was adorable! Ed is so smart! Though, I read in the manga that Mustang's notes were coded by writing about his dates. And he pretended to be talking to a girl when he was really setting up a trap/ambush. I found it so funny.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
WOW! I think we're on the same phycic level or something cuz' that's EXACTLY how I've always viewed Mustang stealing Havoc's girlfriends as. Strait from the gettco I've seen it that was and here I find a kindrid sould who understand's what I mean! hahaha I saulte you!
Kim CC chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Well that's an explanation for why Roy does that! Very enjoyable read.

Kim CC
Kalez chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aww great story. People need to write more friendship stories about Ed and the rest of the military crew.(without the yaoi)
account null chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
E!

Havoc's one of my favourite characters. This was a good read; a couple of typos, maybe, but still, a good read.
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
0_0...*squeel* I LOVE IT!

You know you've got a point with whole dating issue with Havoc, I've never really thought of it that way

I love this fic

Chibi-Sheska
MithLuin chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hey, that's pretty insightful of Ed! Though I suspect Roy's motives are slightly less altruistic...