Reviews for Once She's Gone
Oraman Asturi chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Nice... I hope you keep this going and maybe have them meet revan and the exile in the middle of a battle or something. but that is your choice, as well as the alignment of revan but i still like the story.
FeeldaForce chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I love the two conversations that Bao-Dur has with Mira and Visas. Both are different and both similar at the same time. Great job! Can't wait to read what happens next!
FeeldaForce chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
o, i wonder what will happen next! great start, i like its centered around bao-dur. ] please hurry with an update!
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Well, this is very well written! It reminds me of when i read 'Legacy of the Force.' It's written VERY well!

XD Speaking of which...*claps hands* Jaden Korr was mentioned in a sentence in "Legacy of the Force: Fury"! I love when a character from a video game is mentioned in the Extended Universe novels!

Like when Revan was given a bit part in Darth Bane's establishing of the Rule of Two!

If you have NO idea what so ever of what i am spoeaking of, well go to the Star Wars Wikipedia pages and look up Darth Bane.

Uilleand chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I certainly hope you are resurfacing! Your work is always quality, and this is no exception. There is a very definite *ache* to this, both in Exile and Atton's absense...

I hope there's more to come.