Reviews for Sing
princeRafael chapter 1 . 6/9
First time I read a fic about Princess Princess and I like it, it's hot. Lol. XD
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hahahahhahahaha that really good ideal!
It also interesting ideal!
LadyEOcelot chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This...was so good...good lord. I want more if you have any more in mind. This story is SO going under my favorites and alert list!

There was a story by Nova Starlight called "Behind Closed Doors" that gave me an idea I'd like for you to write - if you like it. It's basically the same concept/plot of Nova's story, but instead of Mikata (Mikoto), it's Arisada with Akira being his usual demanding, dominating self. Arisada will toy and tease Akira until he's in an embarrassing situation - most likely naked in his lap, legs spread wide open, and head tilted to the side by Arisada himself as he licks the boy's neck - when he tell's Yuujirou and Tooru to come out from behind the couch and have a seat. You can take it from there since that's all that comes to mind...besides the story ending up with them all smexing in pairs. *nods to this*

I considered writing this myself, but it would never get finished ._. not to mentiion started D:
Kwahzutah chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Uwa! This was so squee worthy, and how ironic is it that I was wondering what they REALLY did in the booth? Thanks so much for writing this, Arisada's the best! :D
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
LOVING THIS IT IS AWESOME
Lady Aderyn chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I just read all of your Princess Princess fics - I LOVE THEM. I love how you portray Arisada in the one with Yuujirou (I can't spell) Keep writing! Your fics make sense and it gives me a good "this is how the series should have gone" feeling :)
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
..o.O...
Unrelenting chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
BLOODY HELL!
the Children of the Death Mark chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow...

The first time I read it,I'd just watched the anime.

It was 6 months ago.

Now,I'm reading the manga and I've stopped after Mikoto's sing test at the karaoke... So Arisada and the Council are left alone...

What a pleAsure to re-read this OS as far as I fancy Shuuya and Harue!

Moreover,thanks to you,I've discoverd this sexy song!

Thank you for the song and the OS!

Stellar

p.s. Excuse my really poor English
Moosh chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was lovely! A rare fic to see involving the entire student council. I think it was nice how Harue was the all prepared uke. Bossy-uke-Arisada was great too, albeit a bit cruel. I only wished it was longer and a little more... descriptive. Haha. Nice job!
bj chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
wow. this is very hot I LOVE ARISADA. make a story with mikoto with yuujirou
getaiyou chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was the ultimate, most delectable lemon ever. It was simply delicious.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I loved it! Sexy, fun and very cute!
loki lee chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love it! I was wondering if I could find any fanfics on Arisada and this one is AWESOME! Arisada's so cool!
Akai koi chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really loved this! I have been looking for fic with the Student Council especially Wataru (love him) and I think he's an AWESOME uke(we all know this really happened anyway) _

WRITE MORE PLEASE!