Reviews for Prince of Nothing
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 12/30/2010

and friendshiply

I like it
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh those boys. *sighs and shakes head*
Magicgirl29 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
haha This story is great, the last few lines were hillarious! loved every word of it. Great Job hope to see more.
Allronix chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is pitch-perfect in terms of a friendship fic. No, celebrations wouldn't really be Cain's thing. He's too much of an introvert. This also ties in nicely with the Scene in the Truck, where Glitch berates Cain for cynicism (aside from the flashback, that was probably the closest we get to seeing what he was as Ambrose).
ME chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
It's OK. I'm not Glitch obsessed (starts twitching) really, I was but I got over it. Almost. Kinda. Maybe.(I hide my framed picture of Glitch behind my back and grin like a maniac)
Cold-Creature chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very cute. I enjoyed Glitch's attempts to avoid getting Cain's hat back... Well done; really enjoyed it _
shiftyjake chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Loved it!

There just aren't enough Glitch-Cain friendship stories out there. I don't slash these two, but I loved their interaction in the mini, and this was spot-on! Good job :)
Glaerdrune chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Well, now this just makes me feel bad! It's wonderful, and funny, and-I LUFF GLITCH TO BITS!-interestingly hooking.
Seylin chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I feel like this in incomplete. Perhaps you will consider writing a second chapter? In which Glitch goes out into the cold and retrieves the hat?
Batya chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
hm am i the onyl glitch fan girl?
Adam Troy chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is truly superior writing! Your words create vivid visual images in the mind of the reader ("Winter blanketed the world around him, the forest below this balcony he had wandered upon resplendent with little sparkles of white, the air chill and living.") and you also excel at giving subtle insights into a character through the use of little, telling actions - as with Glitch flicking the snow off the balcony railing. I haven't even seen "Tin Man" yet, but I was still able to glean, just from this short glimpse of them, a clear and vivid picture of what these guys are like.
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Cute, but some parts were a bit awkward to read. But I liked it a lot. _
anon chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Me likies! I think you found both of the boys to be perfect fits; great characterization.
arosynose chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Cool! Nice oneshot-mabob.

And you can have Cain, Glitch is mine... No cuddling, though. Inventing and talking and pretty much everything else, yes. -
graceofnight chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
hee hee! That was pretty funny and adorable at the same time. Great writing for Cain and Glitch, especially Cain making Glitch go get his hat and Glitch whining about it.