Reviews for Grazed Knees
evelynlane chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
"SPELL HERE"? It's a truly great story and I'm enjoying the read, but I suspect that's not how you intended for Hermione to heal her leg.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I've been looking for a story like this for ages! ILY
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Cool
I read not write chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I really want some more of the back story sometime soon! the suspense is killing me!
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow, this was an intense start up chapter!

Lots of mystery and the Order sounds very much developed and slick now.
magically speaking chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Okay so im on chapter 11. Not really feelin the story anymore. i guess i'm looking for something a bit different. i dont feel like this story really captures who Ron and Hermione really are together or as single characters.
magically speaking chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
First chapter and i'm already hooked! Great job. MessyRon lol love it.
Cat130 chapter 34 . 12/14/2012
Loved it
unique.normality chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
This was a lot better than I thought it would be (no offense). I'm always wary about stories where Ron and Hermione break up but this was written so well and it was just a good story! good job!
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
Loved this story! Amazing!

Megan :)
yumyums210 chapter 34 . 10/31/2011
i absolutely LOVED the way ron hollowed out her book to put the ring there. genuinely made me smile. good read
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
Wow, read this all in a day. So dark and draining, feel so tired after reading this, just was completely unrelenting in the tension and onslaught of horror and angst. Wow. So much emotion! Your fic is just so incredible, glad there was a happy ending for Ron and Hermione just so much hurt to get there.

Well done!

:D
Larry Hotter chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Again, well written.

But I was disappointed by the fact that he hated her because she went (away) undercover for 2 years.

I was actually hoping for something more complicated than that.

Also, I was expecting a slow reveal of the problem, rather than an instant revealation.

Just a minor thing, I guess. :)
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautifully written. Loved every word of it!

Very intriguing story.

I really am wondering what happened between them...
felixfelish46 chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
why doesn't Seamus apparate away from his pursuers? and I am finding it mighty hard to believe that he would not have his wand out and ready to defend himself from attackers. What kind of shoddy auror training is this?