Reviews for Grazed Knees
romeosami7 chapter 8 . 3/6
ron is childish and a fucking cunt. lmao and he calls himself professional? lmao
Fran chapter 34 . 9/20/2017
Isn't anyone going to mention what a piece of shit Seamus was through the entire fic?
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
fuck you Seamus
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Something very different & I quite enjoyed it. Sad about Seamus thou :(
LexieLoo chapter 20 . 6/5/2015
Um...tucking the thumb in against the palm for punching will result in broken thumbs... If you ever re-work this story I hope you try to make the second half as good as the first half was...because it's not. It starts off with an interesting premise and lots of tangible emotions and devolves into something that is convoluted and confusing to read
evelynlane chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
"SPELL HERE"? It's a truly great story and I'm enjoying the read, but I suspect that's not how you intended for Hermione to heal her leg.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I've been looking for a story like this for ages! ILY
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Cool
I read not write chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I really want some more of the back story sometime soon! the suspense is killing me!
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow, this was an intense start up chapter!

Lots of mystery and the Order sounds very much developed and slick now.
magically speaking chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Okay so im on chapter 11. Not really feelin the story anymore. i guess i'm looking for something a bit different. i dont feel like this story really captures who Ron and Hermione really are together or as single characters.
magically speaking chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
First chapter and i'm already hooked! Great job. MessyRon lol love it.
Cat130 chapter 34 . 12/14/2012
Loved it
unique.normality chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
This was a lot better than I thought it would be (no offense). I'm always wary about stories where Ron and Hermione break up but this was written so well and it was just a good story! good job!
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
Loved this story! Amazing!

Megan :)