Reviews for The Next Morning
Part of Youth chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love the lightheartedness of your stories. I applaud. This one in particular had me laughing so much. Just come to think of it? Even men like Basch would get mad drunk sometimes! Haha!
iheartgeekz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Haha, makes you wonder! Poor Vaan...oh, God! Shrinkage! LMAO!
Lukas McDrake chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
So improper...and yet, I couldn't stop myself from laughing at their "manly" contest!

But Basch...I'd never imagine...
Aalexiel chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was hilarous!

I found of this type of humor and you had a great idea!

My best part are :

The mention of the "new bed" (A this moment I had the image of a power-hammer XD)

The reply of Balthier "part of the charm" lol

And sure, Vaan naked in the funtain lol at the end!

(excuse for my english, I'm french, your fics are a excellent way to improve my english :))

You and Sita are very funny at the forum and I am also a fan of the pairing Basch/Ashe.

Maybe see you soon!
Genina chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
*Can't quit laughing.*

You had everyone in character, I think even Penelo's line "Where is the little shit?" was in character, after all Vaan put her through. :D

Wow...Basch and Balthier, I'd never take those two for getting drunk and having contests like that, urinating out in public. Poor Fran has to deal with "Stinky" Balthier, XD.

;) What exactly did you do Basch to that bed? Or should I say what did the two of them do? _ You implied but you never told, just leaves everything to the imagination.

...I wouldn't want to be near the fountain then, I'd be tempted to embaress Vaan even more. :D

I'm going through and reading all your stories, I haven't sat down and done that even though I've been meaning to.
staceums chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hahahaha...cute
Lady of Balfonheim chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hahahah! Urinating in public!

“That sounds nice.”
Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh...WOW...what a night! XD i wish i could have BEEN there! Well...not for ALL of it, of course...ugh, forget I said that

I was waiting for Vaan to show up the whole time and that ending was PERFECTION!

Oddly enough the line that really drove me to hysteria was Basch's "I get blamed for just about anything..." HAHAH! Murdering a King, High Treason, Traitor, Conspiracy and...D&D. Oh wow XD
aorin chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, you are such a tease. You gave hints of what embarassing things might have occured the night before, but you didn't reveal it.

Broken bed. I know it could mean anything, but... XD Why bother to ask Basch to replace it when he's going to break it again? Next time, pick the floor, let's see if they manage to drill a hole in it ;)

And Vaan, don't worry, your assets are not that exceptional, I bet nobody would remember it after that day. What would forever be burn in the back of their minds would be your grafitti over the wall XP

But seriously, Randy Knightly? Oh Basch, not one of your best alias, right? X3

PS: I've noticed that you have a tendency to write Ashe's name as "Asheila". But I remember the proper way of spelling it was "Ashelia" so, maybe you might want to correct it :)
duskshard chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Bwahahaha! Oh my god, thanks for that! Cheered me right up!

The lines that killed me:

“You gave a name of Mr Randy Knightly and you called your friend here a one Mr Dick Head."

“All part of the charm my dear!”

But most of all:

“VAAN! Where is the little shit?”

What DID he write on the city walls?
Shan-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
O.o The hell did they do to Vaan?

...

...

oh dear...um...and what did he write .

And erm...new bed?

I'm scared..but I LOVED IT!
SecretGuardian chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
LMAO That was great.
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I'm so curious! XD

I can't even dare to guess the missing pieces. lol I love it. Too bad that you just wrote two stories (there is never enough) I fear that I'm definitely addicted to you humor. I like your pairings. (the more IC pairings in FF12, the better)

Oh, girl I love your pen...
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OH GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY

It grossed me out a bit too. hahaha. Puke. hahahaha. But it was funny.

Though i don't think i'm creative enough to know what Vaan wrote. MWAHAHAHA. it must've been really bad for Basch to say "oh shit"

Hahahahhaa
SquiggleSmurf chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow... that was just great! It's perverted and twisted and just my type of humor! Although, I think Balthier would have had more class than to drink heavily like that. Still, very funny and kept me well entertained. Also, loved the ending. I love little surprise endings like that. :) Congratulations on a job well done and welcome to my favorite stories list!