Reviews for Curious Christmas : The Christmas Tree
star17gazer chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
dued,

this story was awsome ive only recently started reading these storries in the last six months but so far this is my favrite.

ive know idea were you come up with this stuff but so far my favrite stories have been yours

p.s. please dont take offence to me calling you dued i call every one dued (its a californian thing)
1477166 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
AW Hayden is SO adorable! Yur really good at writing her as a toddler! You should totally continue it. I would really like to read more! Even though Christmas is now over.
doom mongerer chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Aw, Daniel makes such a cute daddy. :)
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
I finally caught up to all four chapters. That just like our little family to celebrate Xmas with our favorite little girl. Hayden is just so adorable and she knows it. She definitely has Daniel wrapped around her little fingers. Vala is just the ultimate mom, especially knowing how her little girl acts. It just like seeing a mini me of Vala. You are inspiring me to write my own Xmas tale. I've got to get moving. heheheeh Nice. I love this family stuff. hehehehe :D
starjems88 chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
can't wait for the next part!
acer-sigma chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
Great little Christmas story. You've reeally captured the Hayden's excitment and curiosity over the occassion. Loved the way you've managed to mesh aspects of Daniel and Vala into their little girl.

Hope to see a morning after with the crew.
scottiedog chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
You captured Hayden brilliantly!

I hope Cam gets to feeling better, I am glad that Jack was there to help!

Good Job! Definitely looking forward to more!
StanaTorv chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
yup that was brilliant...so so so cute

StanaTorv chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
aw...thats so cute. u know i love these Hayden series.

StanaTorv chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
lol its like Miss Patty's Founder's Day Punch.