Reviews for Christmas Confessions
Concocted Reality chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Simply amazing!

Well written, and enjoyable!

Merry Christmas! This was a great gift! ;)
Caitiy chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I think perhaps what I liked the most about this (aside from the fact that it was well written and has some fantastic artwork to go along with it ;p) was that it actually had some plot – an interesting, entertaining and above all, believable lead in to the citrus. Also as to the actual citrus, it was more like logical plot progression rather than the whole point of the fic, which is a nice change. I was definitely happy with the warm fuzzies throughout.

Specifics… I like how you had things going so well for Sakura’s Christmas dinner, and it all went downhill so quickly as things often do in real life. My favorite line is of course the supposed genius being a real idiot. Definitely something fun about a bewildered/confused Kakashi that I find amusing. :D All in all I really enjoyed reading, and will hope for more from you in the future. (LOL, both art and fic. ;p)
18mne chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
another great story

was that part about pregnancy

“Sakura…what about…”

Her fingers gripped his strong shoulders tightly. “Medic…” she rasped with a hint of exasperation.

coz if it was congratulations you are the first funfic that mentions that important part
SakuraNekoChick chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I loved it! This was such a cute and well-written fic - I'm so happy you wrote it :D Thanks for a great story!
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was a really amazing story.

Good job.
Kiriel chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Nice story! Keep writing and good luck! :)
MissMisfit585 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow.

This was incredibly awesome.
H. Cow chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was your first kakasaku? wow. I would have thought you were a pro with this pairing. fantastic story! Please write another soon!
delete it chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
i totally loved it...it was funny and really cute lol..i hope u write more KakaSaku srories... :)
Yunique chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
OMG! I loved this little one-shot. xD I can't believe it's your first Kakasaku story! It's really good. xD And there's alot of kakasaku fans out there who would love to read these stories from you continuously, your a very good writer. ] Keep writing Kakasaku! xD

Yunique
Iskah chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ah, I wondered when you would write a Kakashi/Sakura fiction. Now it's done! Bravo, that was great! Funny and sexy, and romantic at the same time. Nothing to change! The fanart was as beautiful as usual.

Thank you for this Christmas gift!

Iskah
sasyd chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I LOVED IT! You were great on writing this.
Fino chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was pure deliciousness!

I loved it not only becasue it was a great story with awsome dialouge, but becasue you can write, lady, oh can you write.!

Merry Christmas!
shweeps chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Eep this one shot is really cute X3 i love fluffy sakuraxkakashi fics yet anouther great fic keep it up

shweeps

-x-
Toni chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was such a cute and heart warming story bravo! Continue the grest work and Happy Holidays to you.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »