Reviews for Christmas Confessions
Fino chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was pure deliciousness!

I loved it not only becasue it was a great story with awsome dialouge, but becasue you can write, lady, oh can you write.!

Merry Christmas!
shweeps chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Eep this one shot is really cute X3 i love fluffy sakuraxkakashi fics yet anouther great fic keep it up

shweeps

-x-
Toni chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was such a cute and heart warming story bravo! Continue the grest work and Happy Holidays to you.
t chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
oh i loves it
franceisglory chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I've always loved kakasaku! This was a great oneshot! :)
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was only your first/

But god, that was the most awesome lemon I've ever read, and i mean it.

and that is saying A LOT because I've read, like over 500.

Yay You!
fenna-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I dont really like kakasaku but i love your story... you are a brilliant writer and you got the characters down pat. it made me laugh and sigh with happiness. Brilliant! thank you.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is your first of many KakaSaku! I like how you write them. I've been wanting to kind of beg you to write a KakaSaku fic for the time they were together after Perceptions. I really liked how you portrayed Kakashi, even though it was an ItaSaku fic. Thanks for sharing and happy holidays! My roommate is a die-hard KakashixSakura fan, so I'm going to recommend this fic to her to get her started in fanfiction... _
Broken Mantra chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
this was a great KakaSaku, it's a contender to be one of my favorites. You really did well, i especially appreciate how you developed the characters. It made the intimate scene seem natural and not forced, kind of like it was thrown out there just to do it. Things like this can definatley happen with suppressed emotions, those are among the most volitile to experience and you did a wonderful joy conveying that. I don't think i can offer any constructive critisizm, this was perfect and i wouldn't dare suggest any changes. I'm adding this to my favorites and putting you on alert, I really like your writing style, please keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to your next fic.
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That was absolutely adorable! They were so, well, them. And sexy too. Very nice. :)

I hope you have a happy holiday as well!
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I'd ben wondering when you'd try writing KakaSaku-I'm so incredibly glad you did! Just the right amounts of fluff and smut, holiday style! Your descriptions and characterizations are perfect! Love it!
Himizu chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
RAWR KAKASAKU!

Ah, as usual the great quality of your lemo- I mean stories leaves me reeling. Fantastic work and a great Chrimbo present and cheer-up-after-exams story.

Happy Holidays!
cherryblossom94 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
hey! awesome loved it!
Sakuranbo17 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aww.. that was so cute!

I loved it!

Keep writing KakaSaku, you're really good doing it. \o/
Sery chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I'm so glad you wrote something about this pairing, it's my favorite one! just love this couple D

I enjoyed this one very much, hope you'll write about this pairing soon...

happy holidays!