Reviews for Christmas Confessions
Maelynne Naveen chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Beautiful - I love the way you wrote older Sakura, and I laughed when she was in the shower cursing her teammates for turning her into a pervert! And your unmasked Kakashi is gorgeous _
Saqqara13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was really wonderful! I love me a bit o fluff, especially holiday time :) Thank you!
Sazy chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was great i really enjoyed reading it awsome job
Chaerring Trinity chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aw! That's so sweet but what happens when the three idiots find out?
animeismyname chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Amazing. That was so amazing. You really made my day.
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I really liked it, and it was very sweet. You should without a doubt write a full length story containing the two...oh and are you going to do some fanart on this story? I sure hope so. ) Anyhow, it was a great one shot!
Goddess Psyche chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Beautiful...
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I couldn't ask for any other better one shot than this one! It was fantastic! Good job.
Kay-san chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Have I mentioned that I love you? Sounds stalkerish, but hell I'm on a KakaSaku high so let's go with it. It was beautiful, funny, made me giggle giddily, it was perfect! I love all your stories, but felt KakaSaku needed more after 'Perception.' Sorry, my fangirlishness with this couple just won't quit, despite how gorgeous all your stories are. I really, really, REALLY hope you can find more KakaSaku plotbunnies somewhere. You just write them too wonderfully to let it go at one. Hugs & Kisses!
Black Rose TD chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Pure gold! You've certainly made my holiday. *stuffs nose with tissue*

"Besides, sex appeal was something in the way a person carried themselves, it came from within, and didn’t matter what a person was wearing or how much of their body they covered. And in Sakura’s recently discovered opinion, Kakashi radiated it." No truer words have ever been written. *drools* Good work.
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I LOVE this story! It encompasses everything that I love about this couple, from the way they're so considerate of each other, to the light humor between them, to the heartpounding sexual tension that just radiates between them, to its eventual, very hot and lemony consummation. In fact, I think this should be a set of guidelines as to how all KakaSaku stories should be written. You gave them depth, history, and a truly loving relationship without any kind of awkward or unnatural dialogue or OC's that I could see, and you did it all in just a one-shot! Truly amazing!

You wouldn't happen to be in the naruto_choice Holiday Contest on LJ would you? If not, you should really submit especially since they've extended the deadline to Dec. 31. I'm on there, too, but shoot forget my own story, I'd totally vote for yours and probably hit the select button maybe 10 times or more if it freakin' lets me!

Needless to say, I think you did a blow-your-mind KakaSaku fic, I can't believe this is your fist KakaSaku fic, and damn girl, you had BETTER write more KakaSaku fics like this so God help me!

Awesome job, and my favorite line in the whole story? "Sex appeal was something in the way a person carried themselves, it came from within." _

I'm telling you...You had BETTER write more KakaSaku like starting NOW! Please?
Jen Konoha chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Your good! really good! I'm glad you wrote something since Silver Lining isn't gonna get updated till January :) I needed my Cynchick fix lol!
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
it took me a lot of time to read it, haha

but it was wonderful!

and congrats for it!

your first KakaSaku!

the characters were very good, you didn't go out of their personalities :)

hope I can read more of this beautiful couple I love coming from you º0º

very nice work!

you have quite a talent cyn

~Moosbeeren/Frambuesa
Raefire chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
So sweet! What a perfect one shot!
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Gah. So adorably, wonderfully fluffy! A perfect Christmas gift to your adoring readers.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »