Reviews for Christmas Confessions
Taz chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome... loved it...
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This fic was packed with bittersweet awkward moments and tickling tensions. I particularly liked the awkward communications between Sakura and Kakashi before we were told she was quite aware of her crush. My second favourite was when they talked by the firelight before Sakura got her act in gear and started blurting out the realities to Kakashi.

I really like your tension-building; it got released all too quickly for my liking, because I could have watched it all day! (And yeah, it's a total pain to upkeep for long.)

Oh dear, seeing what you did with this pairing, I'm just going to have to read Perception next, aren't I. This room just suddenly got too hot... I feel like ditching the computer now (along with my precious limited computer time) and fleeing to a more comfortable position to read in peace!

Thanks for this!
Kamilla Go-Go chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aaaawesooooome! I loved this. KakaSaku being my favorite, I must say I was squealing like an hyperactive fangirl by the end... (meh) Anyway, really well-done and nice portrayal of the characters! Thank you so much!
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Adorable. I love KakaSaku. :D
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Sequel please!
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is simply AWESOME!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is such a beautiful and romantic piece, Kakashi and Sakura are so cute together! You did a fantastic job!
Kasumi-san chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I thought it was amazing getting into to detail with everything. I loved it. I couldn't wait to read the next word every time. I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. You should write romantic novels or something because your really good at that or maybe even the same type of thing for another naruto couple. Maybe even rewrite hinata's confession that would be good. Or any other confession of other naruto couples. Anyway let me know if you i would love to enjoy reading more of your work. Let me know.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Tis was nice. A pleasing romantic lemon, and sweet situation leading up to it. It wasn't rushed making it far more enjoyeable.
Silva1908 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
As for now it is the best one-shot about Kakashi-Sakura relationship I have read:)
eskeflowne chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww this was so cute, you should definately write more kaka/saku. You're an amazing writer, keep it up! _
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Sweet, sexy, and romantic. definately made my night. The spiced Coacoa added just the right touch.

Concrit: none
snowcup chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I have no words. This was fantastic! You've got KakaSaku down pat.
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
love this story now on my faviortes list, love this paring as well please keep writing kay _
Pensive Crow chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I've read it quite a few times since I first found it about 5 or so months back, and I just wanted to let you know that it always makes me feel all warm and happeh.
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »