Reviews for Christmas Confessions
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
"Right. Sasuke is pretty enough to win the Miss Konoha pageant, and Sai isn't far behind."
They basically look the same, Kakashi. XD
But I seriously laughed so hard at that. "OHGAWD, KAKASHI WHY THEM IMAGES THEY BURN." (collapses in a heap of melting laughter)

That spiced rum cocoa actually sounds pretty good right about now. w Forty degree weather needs that.
And the rest of the cold world. No cynicism intended.

"Reading Icha Icha... Aloud, while naked in your bed?"
YES. PLEASE. UNF.

This made me really happy to read. :) Fluff
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
*sigh* beautiful 3
Cloudess chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I've been to that Genma Phase myself. LOL!
TragicFantasy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved it!
Taz chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome... loved it...
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This fic was packed with bittersweet awkward moments and tickling tensions. I particularly liked the awkward communications between Sakura and Kakashi before we were told she was quite aware of her crush. My second favourite was when they talked by the firelight before Sakura got her act in gear and started blurting out the realities to Kakashi.

I really like your tension-building; it got released all too quickly for my liking, because I could have watched it all day! (And yeah, it's a total pain to upkeep for long.)

Oh dear, seeing what you did with this pairing, I'm just going to have to read Perception next, aren't I. This room just suddenly got too hot... I feel like ditching the computer now (along with my precious limited computer time) and fleeing to a more comfortable position to read in peace!

Thanks for this!
Kamilla Go-Go chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aaaawesooooome! I loved this. KakaSaku being my favorite, I must say I was squealing like an hyperactive fangirl by the end... (meh) Anyway, really well-done and nice portrayal of the characters! Thank you so much!
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Adorable. I love KakaSaku. :D
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Sequel please!
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is simply AWESOME!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is such a beautiful and romantic piece, Kakashi and Sakura are so cute together! You did a fantastic job!
Kasumi-san chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I thought it was amazing getting into to detail with everything. I loved it. I couldn't wait to read the next word every time. I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. You should write romantic novels or something because your really good at that or maybe even the same type of thing for another naruto couple. Maybe even rewrite hinata's confession that would be good. Or any other confession of other naruto couples. Anyway let me know if you i would love to enjoy reading more of your work. Let me know.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Tis was nice. A pleasing romantic lemon, and sweet situation leading up to it. It wasn't rushed making it far more enjoyeable.
Silva1908 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
As for now it is the best one-shot about Kakashi-Sakura relationship I have read:)
eskeflowne chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww this was so cute, you should definately write more kaka/saku. You're an amazing writer, keep it up! _
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »