Reviews for Christmas Confessions
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I'm a mushy pile of mushy mush. -sigh-
Whspr chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh my that was such a cute little story!
And that 'love making' part wasn't too shabby either ;)
You made me love this pairing even more (and i have quite a few amount of Sakura pairings but this one by far is my favorite) with this awesome short story and i have no doubt i'll be visiting it again soon. Good job
Now! Time to go and read more of your stories (:
SwomeeSwan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Amazing one-shot. Loved it!
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Got to love Kakashi and Sakura together and the rum was a great touch.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely loved this. You did a wonderful job and both, Kakashi and Sakura, were in-character which made this even better. Once again, wonderful job.
Esquizoide chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Good one-shot.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
"Right. Sasuke is pretty enough to win the Miss Konoha pageant, and Sai isn't far behind."
They basically look the same, Kakashi. XD
But I seriously laughed so hard at that. "OHGAWD, KAKASHI WHY THEM IMAGES THEY BURN." (collapses in a heap of melting laughter)

That spiced rum cocoa actually sounds pretty good right about now. w Forty degree weather needs that.
And the rest of the cold world. No cynicism intended.

"Reading Icha Icha... Aloud, while naked in your bed?"
YES. PLEASE. UNF.

This made me really happy to read. :) Fluff
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
*sigh* beautiful 3
Cloudess chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I've been to that Genma Phase myself. LOL!
TragicFantasy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved it!
Taz chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome... loved it...
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This fic was packed with bittersweet awkward moments and tickling tensions. I particularly liked the awkward communications between Sakura and Kakashi before we were told she was quite aware of her crush. My second favourite was when they talked by the firelight before Sakura got her act in gear and started blurting out the realities to Kakashi.

I really like your tension-building; it got released all too quickly for my liking, because I could have watched it all day! (And yeah, it's a total pain to upkeep for long.)

Oh dear, seeing what you did with this pairing, I'm just going to have to read Perception next, aren't I. This room just suddenly got too hot... I feel like ditching the computer now (along with my precious limited computer time) and fleeing to a more comfortable position to read in peace!

Thanks for this!
Kamilla Go-Go chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aaaawesooooome! I loved this. KakaSaku being my favorite, I must say I was squealing like an hyperactive fangirl by the end... (meh) Anyway, really well-done and nice portrayal of the characters! Thank you so much!
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 8/21/2011