Reviews for Christmas Confessions
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is simply AWESOME!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is such a beautiful and romantic piece, Kakashi and Sakura are so cute together! You did a fantastic job!
Kasumi-san chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I thought it was amazing getting into to detail with everything. I loved it. I couldn't wait to read the next word every time. I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. You should write romantic novels or something because your really good at that or maybe even the same type of thing for another naruto couple. Maybe even rewrite hinata's confession that would be good. Or any other confession of other naruto couples. Anyway let me know if you i would love to enjoy reading more of your work. Let me know.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Tis was nice. A pleasing romantic lemon, and sweet situation leading up to it. It wasn't rushed making it far more enjoyeable.
Silva1908 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
As for now it is the best one-shot about Kakashi-Sakura relationship I have read:)
eskeflowne chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww this was so cute, you should definately write more kaka/saku. You're an amazing writer, keep it up! _
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Sweet, sexy, and romantic. definately made my night. The spiced Coacoa added just the right touch.

Concrit: none
snowcup chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I have no words. This was fantastic! You've got KakaSaku down pat.
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
love this story now on my faviortes list, love this paring as well please keep writing kay _
Pensive Crow chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I've read it quite a few times since I first found it about 5 or so months back, and I just wanted to let you know that it always makes me feel all warm and happeh.
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
oh so beautiful :)

Loved it!
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Beautiful *w*
emeraldmoon14 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved it definatly one of the best I have ever read KakaSaku is my favorite :D
KoharaAho chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Loved it! So so cute and so so Sakura and Kakashi. Thanks for sharing!
Moa chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
very well written and totally realistic

me likey this very much!

Sequel? (A)(A)