Reviews for Christmas Confessions
emeraldmoon14 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved it definatly one of the best I have ever read KakaSaku is my favorite :D
KoharaAho chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Loved it! So so cute and so so Sakura and Kakashi. Thanks for sharing!
Moa chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
very well written and totally realistic

me likey this very much!

Sequel? (A)(A)
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very sweet lil' fic. Well written and pretty much in character. Though it should be noted that Kakashi actually hates sweet things. So I can't really see him indulging in cocoa or cookies. More like candied apples and sake.

Still it was good, and I actually wouldn't mind a sequal.
danglove elle chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is a wonderfully written story. I really liked it and thank you for making my day for I am feeling contented after reading such a splendid romantic and cute kakasaku. :-)
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow... now that was a Christmas present. Glad I found this little jewel. Bravo!
ConAddict13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very good :)
ChibiTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This turned out fantastic! A new favorite.
ishala8 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A cliche plot but icredible writing style. I found it extremely sweet and hot. Definitely worth reading.
RoRo chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this story was so awesome! i love the kakashi sakura pairing. when are you going to release the kakasaku multi chapter? i can't wait to read it!
quarterdark chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
all I can say is beautiful
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I'm so sick and tired of getting interrupted when I read your fics! I was interrupted during this, a few times during Silver Lining and many many times during Perception. (I don't know how many days it took me to read Perception.) It's like people know I'm reading something good and demand my attention so I can no longer read. I started reading this last night and I was just past the point of no return-you know that point where your reading a fic and it's like: "Wow this is really good, I really wanna know what happens next"-and then BAM someone tells me I have to get offline because they want to use the computer so I spend the rest of the night wondering what's going to happen. *huff* How rude, people have no respect for...

*clears throat* Hehe, anyway...this was really wonderful, I enjoyed every minute of it, you know, once I got to read it all. The way you write Kakashi, as well as Deidara and Itachi, is just...wow and your lemons? Don't even get me started. I *love* your writing style, wonderful job. :D
CU Administration chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Your writing is amazing as usual. Your desciptive skills make it so I can picture what it is you're talking about and I love that about you're writing. There are very few writers with your level of skill. I like the fact that you didn't make Sasuke a bad guy in this fic. It's often used as Sasuke didn't want Sakura and she runs to Kakashi. Even I'm guilty of thaf lol. But you made this so original and I love your work.

Signed,