Reviews for Christmas Confessions
ConAddict13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very good :)
ChibiTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This turned out fantastic! A new favorite.
ishala8 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A cliche plot but icredible writing style. I found it extremely sweet and hot. Definitely worth reading.
RoRo chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this story was so awesome! i love the kakashi sakura pairing. when are you going to release the kakasaku multi chapter? i can't wait to read it!
quarterdark chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
all I can say is beautiful
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I'm so sick and tired of getting interrupted when I read your fics! I was interrupted during this, a few times during Silver Lining and many many times during Perception. (I don't know how many days it took me to read Perception.) It's like people know I'm reading something good and demand my attention so I can no longer read. I started reading this last night and I was just past the point of no return-you know that point where your reading a fic and it's like: "Wow this is really good, I really wanna know what happens next"-and then BAM someone tells me I have to get offline because they want to use the computer so I spend the rest of the night wondering what's going to happen. *huff* How rude, people have no respect for...

*clears throat* Hehe, anyway...this was really wonderful, I enjoyed every minute of it, you know, once I got to read it all. The way you write Kakashi, as well as Deidara and Itachi, is just...wow and your lemons? Don't even get me started. I *love* your writing style, wonderful job. :D
CU Administration chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Your writing is amazing as usual. Your desciptive skills make it so I can picture what it is you're talking about and I love that about you're writing. There are very few writers with your level of skill. I like the fact that you didn't make Sasuke a bad guy in this fic. It's often used as Sasuke didn't want Sakura and she runs to Kakashi. Even I'm guilty of thaf lol. But you made this so original and I love your work.

Signed,

sexy
Lorento chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
*sighs*

I love it.

You should do more KakaSaku stories.

I know that you're planning to, but I thought I'd give you some more encouragement )

Lorento.X
Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Gah. I LOVE you.

Yet another amazing piece.

Darn it, now I'm going to have to go read all of them.
Yumance chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
One of the best peices I have read on so far. Great work! I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Ataokoloinona chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
There's a reason why Christmas is such an amazing holiday and a general favorite. I liked how it moved so slowly and quickly at the same time. Love is a powerful thing, especially coupled with lust. :D Great story. Too bad fluff isn't always this citrus-y, rofl.
tukixoxo chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
happy Christmas to me! thanks for the nosebleeds!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »