Reviews for Thousand Shinji
Titan625 chapter 20 . 1/10
To be honest even though I enjoyed this fic quite a bit I was rather concerned that this would end in a way that would end up glorifying Shinji's edgelordiness throughout the story (the one aspect I very much did *not* like), so I'm glad to see turn out the way they did instead.
Titan625 chapter 14 . 1/10
I don't hate the direction you've taken the plot in as described in this chapter, but I can't help feeling it would be infinitely better if we read through that sequence of events in real time instead of just getting a brief after-action summary from Rei.
FactorySmoke chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
This is just so I can favorite your story, but also goddamn it’s fucking good
pedroponay chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
I feel miffed that a fanfic is older than me
dparky chapter 20 . 9/7/2021
I came to this story late, 2021 is late when one considers when you posted it originally. Except for a few rough spots here and there I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. My hat is off to you sir or ma'am.
druaka chapter 14 . 9/7/2021
Stopped reading after the large time skip and everyone dieing. Made the story uninteresting.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2021
Back here after asuka basically had a chain axe in 3.01.0
Panda.k1ng chapter 3 . 6/1/2021
I’m just over here laughing my ass off at the thought of Nike sponsoring Eva
pwtcmcneil chapter 20 . 5/14/2021
when I was reading this, I wasn't sure if you were using an 'air brushed' chaos, or if there was something more, it was something more and it is beautiful.
pwtcmcneil chapter 10 . 5/13/2021
I really do hope this doesn't end in exterminatus, I really do.
UnAnonimoMasDelMonton chapter 1 . 4/13/2021
A lot of heresy right here.
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 4/5/2021
Thanks to Warhammer 40K: Fire Warrior, I was able to have that extro "voiced" by Tom Baker. If you care to do this, just give a listen to the intro to the aforementioned game, it's on YouTube.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 20 . 9/30/2020
This was ny far one of the best and my favorite crossovers ever. I can see why it was so highly praised. I hope your still writing.
In Da Nai Al chapter 20 . 5/23/2020
Hail to the God Emperors of Mankind.
In Da Nai Al chapter 10 . 5/23/2020
Rei scares me, I will admit. The Imperium is very much needed on this world.