Reviews for Thousand Shinji
LordVishnu chapter 14 . 3/13
Well. Things certainly went to shit here didn't they?
Lovnag chapter 20 . 3/10
Oh boy, this is epic.
Celestial Moon Of Darkness chapter 20 . 3/4
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This story is freaking AWESOME! I love everything about it especially the mind fuckery going on throughout the whole story. I loved what you did to Gendo and the Seele men, bunch of power hungry bastards. I loved this story so much, I couldn't stop reading it! And I love Auska's character in this story, considering I absolutely hate her the majority of the time. Ciao luv, I'm going to read some more of your stories.
This is the first Eva fic I've ever read that got me rooting for SEELE to win, as the lesser evil. I guess that's an accomplishment?
Parks98 chapter 19 . 2/16
My mind is so fucking blown. Also hi Empeor of mankind a
Parks98 chapter 4 . 2/16
Oh lord the angry sex when they get older will be monstrous
Parks98 chapter 3 . 2/16
Called it
Parks98 chapter 2 . 2/16
So if I'm gonna guess correctly Shinji will be Tzeentch, Rei is Nurgle, Asuka is Korne and Misato is Slaaneesh. Well hot damn
Parks98 chapter 1 . 2/16
...This is going to be fucking awesome.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Wow...for someone claiming to be so smart...Shinji is practically retarded.
InquisitorMarek chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
As a representative of the Inquisition, it burns me to know that there is a contender to the other well written fiction that is Shinji and 40k, ever more so being centered around Chaos.

The analysis of each pantheon is of the finest craftsmanship I have ever seen committed to words, and the conclusion has me eagerly awaiting a sequel to never come.

What you have done is the impossible; to turn the 40k universe on its head so thoroughly, so competently, to have people willing to invest time to write, to create and live in a universe of your own devising.

It pains me to know that you will probably not read this, but I write this either way. This has provided me with needed inspiration to continue my own works, to plot and scheme against my own characters; something I have been lacking in the past months.

And such a curtsy must be answered. And for now, all I have to offer is my thanks, and congratulations on a very, very well written story for what will have some driven to create their own material for such a hopeful universe.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
...

oh my...

I found this only by chance and holy cow...YOU MUST MKE A SEQUEL!

or at least something very similar, because holy heck I wonder just how things will go about in this new millennium of war?
LordGhostStriker chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
...The best plot twist ending ever
LordGhostStriker chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
WHAT
THE
FUCk!?

THE PLOT TWIST OF ALL TIME!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Very good, on par with the original series itself I would say. This may turn out to be quite an enjoyable read.