Reviews for Thousand Shinji
Hmmm like it a lot brah
Ricknn chapter 8 . 6/23
I read this chapter and when toji passed out by bloodloss I thought I'd pass out by lack of oxygen due to laughter wonderful humor and you should totally add a humor tag to the story I mean its more funny than most stories with humor tags so well yea lol
Anarchy of the Soul chapter 15 . 5/3
I was listening to the song in the link during the fight scene.
watch?v2tPgLSkAv_Y&index1271&listPLrh3tK8ikSpXKXEB8zKPc0JENWm81-1Uv&nohtml5False
"And here I thought Shinji will be all gay with Kaworu . . . nice"

Why did you think that? Seriously. There was no reason to think that at all. Shinji was utterly smitten with Asuka, he never showed being drawn to men, and unlike in canon, he wasn't desperate and lonely enough to latch onto whoever showed him a bit of affection.

Anyway I can't help to think Shinji would have spared himself many troubles if he had healed Asuka's mind as soon as possible, trusting Rei to guard both, instead of returning Misato's apartment.
Dragon.Of.Chaos97 chapter 7 . 2/18
Wait a minute... did TS Shinji deliver an insult to EoE Shinji when he said jacking off over Asuka's comatose body would reflect poorly on his part and be pathetic? If so, then you are a genius.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 1/30
Hm~. I feel like he should also be able to learn to utilise the everything defying power of the AT Field. Its rather endlessly versatile and really doesn't cost all that much if your already high in energy output. And I mean a personal AT field moreso.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 1/30
Hm. The counter thoughts are done a bit often. I believe we get the point of his being a totally twisted mind haha. But its funny in its own way. Mother bear Misato. Not really something I've ever seen really. Its either she's there Misato or somehow my girl Misato. Which to be fair is good since she is kinda hot. Its never really explained how old she is either.
ShinMazingerZero chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
You know, it is interesting and noteworthy noticing Shinji seduced Asuka by being sincere and straightforward (or as sincere and straightforward as a Tzeentch sorcerer can get). Talking about changing yourself...

If this does not prove his feelings are sincere, then I do not know what else does.

Loving the romance in your story.
Magnificent Bosh'tet chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
Glorious.
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
And here I thought Shinji will be all gay with Kaworu . . . nice
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Tragedy everywhere . . . love it!
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
I was very very confused regarding the Biological attack . . . and it seems Asuka got herself a Mystic eye.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
You must be praised and commended because you get something many people does not get: a badass Shinji would actually get along With Asuka better than his canon counterpart. Asuka gets mad with Shinji because he did not stand up for himself and he apologized for anything. So that if Shinji is actually strong-willed and not a wimp, their relationship would improve.

Honestly the romance bits are the best part of this story. That, And Khornate berserker Asuka. Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!
tamagat chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
this is an amazing piece of literature...
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
AT LAST! No more anime cliche it isnt what its look like shit!