Reviews for Thousand Shinji
I loved it. This chapter has been a great introduction to Asuka and her future romance with Shinji. Come on, Shinji, romance the wounded Khorne berserker!
I was hesitant about this story, but I greatly enjoyed it all in all, although there were some things that I sincerely disliked.

My favorite parts were the Shinji/Asuka scenes, no question. I love read them and re-read them. They are heart-warming, heart-rending, funny, dramatic or everything once. You did an excellent work with them. I did not mind that Shinji got a harem at the end because you could clearly see that he cared for the three of them, and he loved Asuka the most of all.

And the final scene where Shinji, Asuka and Rei emerge transformed into Gods -after having sex for several-hours-long as dozens of their avatars are having a massive orgy in Tokyo-3- to reward their friends and followers was absolutely awesome and touching.

I checked The Open Door afterwards, and... no offense intended, but I am glad that it is non-canonical, because it nearly ruined this story for me, destroying all what I liked about Thousand Shinji. Fortunately, since -according yourself- it is a non-canon side-story, I can ignore their existence.

Thousand Shinji is, IMO, your better work.
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 20 . 1/27
Huh. A bit confusing, seeing as how I've never played Warhammer 40K, but this was a good read. I like the spectral elements, and I swear, you handled the descriptions and uses of the Chaos Gods so well, I thought they were an original concept at first.

In any case, you did a good job here, with some nice, visceral descriptions. If I were ever to take up the path of Chaos, I'd probably go with Nurgle. Being able to regenerate limbs and spray poison and disease every which way is just too cool a way to end a life. Eh, it might not be the most imaginative though...

Personally, when it comes to torture, I prefer shoving living bamboo shunts under a guy's fingernails. Ooh, it gets me jittery just thinking about it!
Apex85 chapter 4 . 1/26
Seriously, why do all the EVA fics I like have to make the read-headed psycho the love interest?

Whatever, I'll still read it but ignore the romantic crap.
code R.R chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
...my god

the mind fucks were nice
GenetiX23 chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
...What the christ.

In a good way, of course.
GenetiX23 chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
So, Shinji is some bastard son of Palpatine and Tzeentch. I like it.
GenetiX23 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Nah, Shinji's going to fuck over Gendo. Also, he has a seemingly unbreakable bond with a demigod, while personally being the closest thing to a transcendant transhuman ever.
GenetiX23 chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Poor Rei : (
I mean, Nurgle is the single most disgusting Chaos god, but still.
GenetiX23 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Okay, your battle scenes are amazing. Shinji created fungal nuclear battleships, Rei could literally kill everything on the planet, I have no goddamn clue what's going on with Asuka, and Shinji is basically a higher lifeform.

/Cool/.
GenetiX23 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
This is just so great.
GenetiX23 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Oh boy, romantic drama. From a Nurgle follower. Oh boy.
GenetiX23 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
D'aww, Shinji...well, cares is the wrong word, but he's at least offering a way out for Asuka.

Even if it is the exact wrong way to go about things. And psychologically damaging beyond compare. And probably necessary in this weird story.
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
My god, this Shinji is beautiful. I mean, Rorschach's Blot's "Dr. Strangelove" fic is the best, but this is fantastic.
GenetiX23 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Oh my god Nike sponsorship that's amazing.

Gendo's absurd inability to figure out what the hell is happening is fantastic.

Rei being corrupted is great. Really great.

And, once again, the short but sweet battles against the angels are perfect. Though I'm sort of expecting at least one Shadow of the Colossus style killing of a giant monster.