Reviews for Inertia Creeps
xxFall3n-Ang3lxx chapter 31 . 8/16
I loved reading this story. I'm not usually too keen on stories that deal with suicide, but I actually liked this one a lot. It was written really well and, of course, I love Axel and Roxas lol thanks for writing this story!
Panda54 chapter 30 . 1/5
...wasn't there more to the sex scene...? I could have sworn it was way more detailed when I read this before...maybe I'm just remembering it differently but I am so dissapointed at how cut and short it was...I wait the whole story and they have sex for like two paragraphs...*cries* guess I just gotta go read some smut lol...love this story still just so confused and let down.
Panda54 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I'm reading this again for like the tenth time...whenever I think of my favorite fanfic (or even just fave story) I think of Inertia Creeps :) I hold this story very near to my heart and am always excited to read it again. I know it's been years since you wrote this but I want to thank you again for writing such a masterpiece that is so cherishable! You are an amazing person and if I knew you in real life I would give you unlimited hugs! Heheh...love you and intertia creeps
sam chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
Hey-ya! Great story. I mean, took me a week to get through with school and everything so long ass story, but good. I applaud the plot. The story already got where I thought it was going in like the first 6 chapters, so it was really cool to not know where a sorry was going for a change.
Squirtlevsyoshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This was an incredible story. I get so much in site and thinking done when I read this book. It just blows my mind what I good writer can do to the reader. It is honestly one of my favorite stories to read on here.
morning means KH chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Woaahh! I can't tolarate Axel's character! He is so damn hot and funny and sweet!:D

I like the story very much and I think the personalities are spot on! :)
HopeZidel chapter 31 . 2/13/2016
So, I started this story yesterday, and got all the way up to chapter 19. I had wanted to keep going, but of course, being as how I could hardly keep my eyes open, I just had to put it down in favor of some sleep.

Today, however, I can happily say that I have finished this incredible story. It is so very hard to find good stories, be it on here or on Wattpad or some other place, and to find one as good as this has really just made this weekend a blast.

You did an amazing job with this story, and I am seriously about to look to see what else you have written because I can't get enough. You made me feel deeply connected to Roxas in a way that I can hardly explain. I won't lie, I am dealing with issues of my own in my own life, not at all like Roxas experienced, but enough to where I know how hard it is to really get out and appreciate the world for what it is. I was so deeply moved by how he, with the help of lovable Axel, was able to fix himself up and get on with his life. I know it's unrealistic to say that he was perfectly fine at the end of the story, as I doubt anyone would ever be again after having gone through that, but I am happy that he at least got to a point where he can appreciate each and every day of his life with someone he truly loves.

You are an incredible author, and you wrote such a touching and moving story that I'm just at a loss of words (which is a total lie, I feel, as I've been rambling words out this entire review).

I can't wait to see what other incredible stories you decide to create for us and wish to thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading such a beautiful story.

-Hope Zidel
Gogglegirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Based on this chapter, the story would be GREAT if I were brave enough to read forward. But I'm already suicidal enough as it is, and getting more ideas probably isn't a good idea.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
This story is... Fucking awesome.
I've lost count of how many times I've read it and I just can't stay away.
Your writing is so amazing that in the first half of the story I sometimes have to stop reading because it gets so tense and angsty that I actually can't keep reading and have to have some time out until I can get going again.
You. Fucking. Rock. I wish I could write like you.
RegalRebel chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
Oh my goodness, that was an in game reference from Kingdom hearts Re chain of memories and part of 358/2 and it makes me so happy to see that. Reading that made me smile, thank you KH game references!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/14/2015
Amazing, beautiful, fantastic, captivating, dramatic, fucking awesome story! I read the whole thing within the past two days. I might be slightly addicted to this great fic. Absolutely one of my favorites! Thanks for this fan-freaking-tastic story! :)
sparklesandskullz chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
Very lovely story as well as the message. I enjoyed it from beginning to end :)
SilvenK chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Wow... what an inspiring story. I think that there is a time when everyone needs their own Axel to come pick them up. What you did with this story was just simply amazing. Even if this review is a few years late, I just wanted you to know how awesome you are for writing this...
BambiLove chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
Thank you for a great story. It was an absolute pleasure to read!
I love your portrayal of characters, especially Axel. His mannerisms were perfect.
And i really enjoyed all the New York-ness. It's fun to read about places ive actually been.
Again, great story; it's definitely one of my favourites.
Now im off to read the sequel! (:
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Axel is something else isn't he...
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »