Reviews for Inertia Creeps
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 27 . 7/31
This story is... Fucking awesome.
I've lost count of how many times I've read it and I just can't stay away.
Your writing is so amazing that in the first half of the story I sometimes have to stop reading because it gets so tense and angsty that I actually can't keep reading and have to have some time out until I can get going again.
You. Fucking. Rock. I wish I could write like you.
RegalRebel chapter 30 . 6/19
Oh my goodness, that was an in game reference from Kingdom hearts Re chain of memories and part of 358/2 and it makes me so happy to see that. Reading that made me smile, thank you KH game references!
Amazing, beautiful, fantastic, captivating, dramatic, fucking awesome story! I read the whole thing within the past two days. I might be slightly addicted to this great fic. Absolutely one of my favorites! Thanks for this fan-freaking-tastic story! :)
sparklesandskullz chapter 31 . 1/4
Very lovely story as well as the message. I enjoyed it from beginning to end :)
Solemn Knight chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Wow... what an inspiring story. I think that there is a time when everyone needs their own Axel to come pick them up. What you did with this story was just simply amazing. Even if this review is a few years late, I just wanted you to know how awesome you are for writing this...
BambiLove chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
Thank you for a great story. It was an absolute pleasure to read!
I love your portrayal of characters, especially Axel. His mannerisms were perfect.
And i really enjoyed all the New York-ness. It's fun to read about places ive actually been.
Again, great story; it's definitely one of my favourites.
Now im off to read the sequel! (:
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Axel is something else isn't he...
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
God I love this story.
Dorayaki-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
It took me about a month to finish reading this fanfic. Well I'd say it's a month well spent. No other fanfic has captured my attention this long to read through it. I thought it would be a pain to go through all 31 chapters, but I was wrong. It was an absolute delight. I loved this story in all it's little memorable bits. The characters were so real and so in character. It was totally weird to have tsundere Roxas, but seeing the circumstances, I'd say it's pretty accurate. Having the sora riku pairing in here also gave me a lot of delight reading it. Overall, I'd have to say I really really enjoy that one month of reading this fanfic.

Keep writing!
interstellarburst chapter 31 . 6/26/2014
I've really enjoyed your story. You've developed it so well - Roxas' transformation is so subtle and brilliant. One of my favourite fan fictions, you're amazing. Keep writing!
nodiggynondoubt chapter 31 . 5/25/2014
Holy wow... What a story! This was the best and I mean the BEST angst/romance story I've ever read on here! I've learned a lot from this story so much that I told someone close to me about something that was bothering me for quite a while and thought that I never could, and now I feel good about it :) thank you!

I kinda cried at the end lol! XD Roxas and Axel were portrayed very well in this story, especially Roxas. This was beyond fantastic story i mean... Wow, everything was on point and you didn't miss a beat, and it flowed perfectly! So thank you for writing this and your message at the end I hope people out there learned something from this story :D

See ya!
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow... Seems interesting enough ima read this fic.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
Wow! This was a really intense story. It was so realistic. TE characters were full of surprises and insecurities and humaness. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
ShinigamiApples1 chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Simply genius. I don't have words to describe how wonderful this was and how accurate it is. That is exactly what I love the most. how relatable the characters and some of the situations are. You did a great job portraying Roxas's reactions due to his condition, A and like a million gold stars for not just making it all overly dramatic and fake but researching instead. Again simply wonderful, please never stop writing.

Love and Sea Salt ice cream, Paola.
XxCapturetheLightxX chapter 31 . 10/15/2013
You know, sometimes I'll reread this fic, and every goddamn time it puts me to tears. Like. I don't know what you've done but you managed to make me cry at least three times(it's a long fic sue me) but anyway I don't know if I've ever left a review for you, and I just decided it was time to compliment your gorgeous fic. I've read a few other things from you, and I enjoy all of them immensely, but this fic. Oh man. This fic makes me feel like no other fic. Sure I've read angst, happy and sad endings, but this is my all time favourite. The way it flows is absolutely perfect, and the build up of the relationship is beautiful, and I can't seem to find any mistakes, no matter if I look for them or not and the ending. I'm smiling like an idiot just thinking about it omg. This is literally perfection, and for that I'm glad you wrote this. I'm sorry this is just a block of text but I'm on mobile ahaha anyway yes. Thank you for this fic.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »