Reviews for Remus Lupin the Cliche Slayer
bleached loser chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
so like? y dus everyone who reviews get me i mean i no everyone wants me cos i am pretty damn epic but yno
MCRmygirl chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
My good friend Heiress of the Hyuuga told me about this, and I LOVE it! Especially emo Sev... ;)
Wowzas chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Never have I laughed so hard at a fanfic. I was about to piss myself when it came to Lucius and his misunderstood 'tude.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
great so far! ther aernt enough marauder parodys. best lines in this chapter -"Because I'm crazy sexy. And a surfer. And a jock." He ran his hand through his hair and a few girls passing fainted.

"Mooney my man… And ladies." He shot a dazzling smile at two of the girls on his left and they died. Promptly

"Since 1935. I'm intelligent you know, and pretty, and I have lots of attitude and I can tell any guy where to stick it if they piss me off. And…" She paused meaningfully, "I have awesome comebacks for everything
oTheMadHattresso chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
no, it's wonderful!
ewjrke chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
How could you do this to me? Ending in an abrupt fashion is the most evil crime a person can commit, and to leave Remus with such an awful future?Evil indeed.(huff) Poor Remus, I'll give someone else to oil, what he needs is to raid a chocolate stash.(to Remus) Come along now dear, the calming splendor of chocolate lies beneath the windowsill...
secilmis yazar chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
love it! hah! snape! I'm laughing my head off noww
secilmis yazar chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
oh... kids from the future!
secilmis yazar chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
and I had so much fun reading this!
secilmis yazar chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
this is a very god story! well donee!
secilmis yazar chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
hahaha! love itt!
spice and wolf chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
So, does this mean...sequel?

*big eyes* Pretty please?
Jaideum chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Loved the tory, so sad that its done. It was brilliant though!
RadicalReason chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Kristen Bell was Veronica Mars and the narrator for Gossip Girl, right?

Oh, really? The END?

Nice. I liked it.

And now I must study for a huge test even though it's really late because I know I won't be able to wake up early enough to study even though the whole "Daylight Saving" thing exists, and whoa this is a long run-on sentence, so I'm just gonna say bye.

Bye.

-R
RadicalReason chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Wow. Snape knows Gerard Way?

Creepy.