Reviews for The Ghost of Christmas Past
Wulf chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
Favourite chapter yet! I loved the part where Tork has to check if Wylde had killed Kurt (Because he's totally the type who would check). :)
Hannah chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
It is the best story ever I love it so sweet
ChaoticEquipoise chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
good job, JC, nice ending. And a Very Merry Christmas to you!
august child chapter 12 . 12/14/2008

So many people forget what Christmas is all about and how it started! I'm so glad you haven't!

Keep up the fantastic writing and remember to always keep the Christ, in CHRISTmas!
august child chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
So sweet! I love hot chocolate!

Never would have thought Taro was a Hot chocolate man! ;)
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Wonderful job! I love how you including such a touching message as well. :D *sniffs* I'm sad it's finished, but you ended well.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
*squeals* Love it! It's my favorite so far! Perhaps that is because it includes skiing. No, it's because it was cute, well written, and had great OC characters. ;) Awesome job! Hum... now I'm thirst for hot chocolate!

Dubious Writings chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Aw. Merry Christmas to you too!
august child chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
Aw. That's awesome!

Every Christmas me, my dad, and my sister go feed homeless people.

So this has a special meaning for me!

Also my dad taught me spanish and a couple other languages so if the people didn't speak English I could help them!

Great work!
ChaoticEquipoise chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
Yay! I've been waiting for this for a long time. you did a good job and i can't wait to see what's up with Taro. update soon, PLEASE:)

Dubious Writings chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Aw. So sweet! I feel the urge to just hug him. w My parents used to do that and I was left at home for like, 5 hours watching television. Those were the days...
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
aw! nice! luv Shirako! he cracks me up! you made him so cute as a little kid! ~Ila
4EverFan chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
That was so sad that I actually cried for a second. Hey, you should do one on Taro. That would be cool. Anyways, good job and keep on writing!
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
I'm sorry this took me so long to get around to reading! This is really beautiful, JC, and I suppose you can guess why "Wish" was my favorite chapter. Every chapter was very heartwarming! I loved it!

HaloFin17 chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
Ok, I know I must say this every time, but how sweet! At first I thought Lani would be the one helping him thru the attack, but I liked how you ended it even better! Nolo and Kurt can kinda be each other's surrogate relationships for Tone and Markie. At least until Markie comes around, lol ;)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, as well!