Reviews for Love In a Video Store
DaNextDarkLord chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sorry, don't mean to flame, but holy Mary Sue, Batman... Seriously,
ZexionLover411 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Abigail seems like a giant Mary-Sue and what i don't get is that no one (that i saw) we reviewed this noticed that. The boys just automatically love her(and i don't mean, love love but like her) and they all say she's beautiful. I don't mean to flame and be mean, i haven't read the whole story yet, and i will. I'm just a little jealous how you get all the nice readers and all the readers i get flame my stories when i have Mary-sues. . not fair.
pook monster chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
its kinda hokey and dahmer only messed with men
iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
YAY! I get a cookie! Haha. Great story. I loved it! Keep writing! I know most of us enjoy your stories.
Amour Mitternacht chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
Oh, that is awesome! Oh, and about asking me about the name, I came up with "Love In a Video Store". I don't know, I figured I would tell you because that's what this story revolves around if I am not mistaken. The name is cliche anyway, I got it from Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith. Anyway, catch ya later!

PIR
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 6/14/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
mikeysrevenge chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
Please update!
ChainsawPrincess chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
I am so happy Alan is back. I like this chapter. Why not create a new charecter for Alan to be with. update soon please.
ChainsawPrincess chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Sad ending. I think that Alan should have won. But all the same this is a very well written and mysterious story.
Giffy the Giraffe chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Omg the evil puddy ct give her back lol update soon
ChainsawPrincess chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
I love this story it is my fave on the website! I have an Iea of who Alan could see I think it could be Edger gone to do what Alan did to Abigail. Like I said before I love this story its the best so please please please continue it. Puppy dog eyes
iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
lol oh alans evil!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
He saw the Boys of course. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Eternal Night 2008 chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
very dramatic! (I used your word) anyway I love your detail.. An idea hm the lost boys should be outside waiting to rip Alan apart for touching her.