Reviews for Love In a Video Store
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Jeffrey Dahmer was GAY. He only killed men he was sexually attracted to. Why is trying to kill her? He had sex with male corpses, not FEMALE corpses.
DaNextDarkLord chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sorry, don't mean to flame, but holy Mary Sue, Batman... Seriously,
ZexionLover411 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Abigail seems like a giant Mary-Sue and what i don't get is that no one (that i saw) we reviewed this noticed that. The boys just automatically love her(and i don't mean, love love but like her) and they all say she's beautiful. I don't mean to flame and be mean, i haven't read the whole story yet, and i will. I'm just a little jealous how you get all the nice readers and all the readers i get flame my stories when i have Mary-sues. . not fair.
pook monster chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
its kinda hokey and dahmer only messed with men
iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
YAY! I get a cookie! Haha. Great story. I loved it! Keep writing! I know most of us enjoy your stories.
Amour Mitternacht chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
Oh, that is awesome! Oh, and about asking me about the name, I came up with "Love In a Video Store". I don't know, I figured I would tell you because that's what this story revolves around if I am not mistaken. The name is cliche anyway, I got it from Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith. Anyway, catch ya later!

PIR
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 6/14/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
mikeysrevenge chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
Please update!
ChainsawPrincess chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
I am so happy Alan is back. I like this chapter. Why not create a new charecter for Alan to be with. update soon please.
ChainsawPrincess chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Sad ending. I think that Alan should have won. But all the same this is a very well written and mysterious story.
Giffy the Giraffe chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Omg the evil puddy ct give her back lol update soon
ChainsawPrincess chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
I love this story it is my fave on the website! I have an Iea of who Alan could see I think it could be Edger gone to do what Alan did to Abigail. Like I said before I love this story its the best so please please please continue it. Puppy dog eyes
iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
lol oh alans evil!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
He saw the Boys of course. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.