Reviews for A Criminal Minds Christmas Story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
I loved loved loved this just a good time
fishtrek chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
just reread this great story. I have another story you might want to read. It is Lessons through Gingerbread by Pixie Altaria.
auntiem911 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Excellet little story. The last little bit was a very nice touch.
Clamanter chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Awesome fic. LOVED the ending!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Awww:) Adorable tale! I love that they helped out at the shelter and Reid enjoy himself. Great ending!
vampyfreak chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Was a good fic!
harmonyforever12 chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
I really like this story! 10/10 :)
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
awwwww...reids awesome
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
wow, this was a really great story, I was all of a sudden in the christmas mood and I thought that I would find some christmas stories here in fanfiction. I really loved this story, adding it to my favs!
TwistedLime chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Aww, that was adorable. Very sweet; Reid's so sensitive and you captured it well.

Missoula, Montana? You don't happen to be a Vlogbrothers fan, do you? (Sorry, that's kinda random, but I had to ask)

Good story :D
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
This was sweet, magical, sad, heartbreaking,funny and just aw.
I love how you portrayed my favorite of all here, Reid. Especially the part of him as Santa listening to the kids' tales,which had me in tears. What a wonderful beautiful heart he has, and how he finally maybe let himself believe in the magic after all at the end. He was with his family, and happy. You just knew that he would want to help these poor people, that is so...him. Yet how sad is it that as a little boy at 4 he had it all so logically figured out and could not get into the spirit as an adult. That little boy is still there in him.

It sure tugged at my heartstrings. Especially:
"Reid looked at the little girl on his eyes met. beautiful brown eyes looked into big blue ones".
and...
"...just for someone to understand what it's like when your mommy is sick and lost to you."

They just say everything, and it is heartbreaking that "Santa" understood all too well.

Those two made me cry because they said so much. What is it about Spencer Reid that makes you just want to hug him.

I sure wish we could get a few brief similiar scenes on the show during the holidays like this some time.

It is so sad that he was paying insurance premiums so he could be cared for if the worst happened someday.

Spencer Reid is one of the most endearing,touching and fascinating characters I have ever seen on tv, actually. Really tragic and sad in a way... so child like and innocent,yet so brilliant and complex.

There is just something about Holiday fics, and seeing one of my favorite show was terrific.
Great job.

Sorry I did not comment here before!
Eminnis chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Good story! Keep up the good work!

Eminnis and Alicia
Lynabelle chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
ahh, that was so heartwarming. I love it
Starshinedown chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I'm nicely misty-eyed now. What a lovely holiday story. Thank you!
Lerrinus chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Aw, now I'm crying, your story is just so sweet! *sniffle*

Love Reid as Santa and the magic touch at the end! I can see Reid managing to get everyone out to volunteer at a homeless shelter, it's so...Reid! Brilliant work as always! *hug*