Reviews for Candy Pie
Kartoonfanatic chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Very, very nice! ) You have each character's personality down perfectly! Candy is one of the most interesting original characters I've had the pleasure of reading in a fan-fic! 5 out of 5!
AEDReaper chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Faved.
ENZIO chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
The best Chowder story on the net (beilieve me I've looked)

you've maintained the show's comedy and yet also grounded it in a ?

sense of realism maybe/ it's hard to explain and that's the great thing about it.

And you also didint over use your OC which alot of author's do
OuranManiac1 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
You should make more of these. They are so funny and I love reading them. I rate this a 20.
DarthGlacier chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
That was so awsome! I loved this fic!
chowdahrogansora chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
"Welcome to the catering team!" "i'd LOVE to dance!" "What the-!" LOL XD

i can't believe Chowder was still eating that nasty thing... lol

they should put ratings on this thing. i would give it a 5/5! good job!
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 7 . 1/25/2008
no wait thats a bad idea forget i said anything, how about Candy dad brings in gum and forgot to share with truffles.
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
pretty good you should have Chowder defend Mung from Dumplin being mean to him. an it should be revealed that Dumplins decided to get revenge on mung by convincing the guys at the convention center to have Endive food.
chowdahrogansora chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
It's been a while hasn't it? *lets out evil laugh*

anyway, "i was a pot roast?" lol funniest part of chp 7 XD

"i found this next to a used adults' diaper" lol funniest of chp 8 XD

"the convention's been cancelled" does that mean it's over aw. TToTT
DarthGlacier chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
XD I am freaking loving this fic! Update soon!
Iron-Mantis chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
pretty cool could you have Candy give Chowder panini message with him surprising her when she hears him yelled "I'm not HER Boyfriend."
Warlord-Xana chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
cool love this chapter you should have Mung taking away the Cinnamini when candy nearly dropped it an tells her not to touch this stuff i don't wanna Rennact the Cinnamini hunt when i'm still recovering from my mental scars from that cinnamini monster episode.
chowdahrogansora chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
"Panini has fangs and a cat tail" okay, but don't say she has whiskers, because those are probably her eye bags! :P any way, yay! another chapter!
snake screamer chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
awesome, boy i wonder Candy reaction be when she see's Kimchi (Chowders pet stink cloud with the tiny eyes).
chowdahrogansora chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Panini is a bunny... heh, i forgot that Schnitzel had a Chowder hat. whenever i think of Candy, i think of Bunnie Rabbot from Sonic. Well, i would say that this story, being the first i've read, is the best so far. Panini completely dissapeared after her only line.