Reviews for The Phoenix
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
:) LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Ive been a fan for so long, i remember being sooo down when i saw it on the news. I was 14 then :). He's gone but i still watch his movies every now and then. Listen to his music whenever i start missing him. Thank you for this its lovely. I'm so happy that i still can find a lot of his fans around. I always wonder what couldve happen to his career if he is still with us but I know he'll be great movie or music wise. Again tnx :)
Phoenix Rises chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Hey that was great ireally love River Phoenix u did him justice :)

great job!
HannahMichelle chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Great job :)

This was GREAT.

River was such an amazing guy...I hate when the good guys have to leave early.

I just watched My Own Private Idaho for the first time - that movie was amazing.
standbyme406 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
River was an amazing person and this was a really nice thing to write about him.
iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
I liked this. Great job! Even though I despise Samantha Mathis and didn't like "The Thing Called Love" very much. I love your poem.
TheVertigoDancer chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
*Claps* I loved it! Awesome job!
Becky Galler chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This...is beautiful. River Phoenix was beautiful. You seem to put the feelings that most RP fans, including myself, have kept inside. This, in my opinion, is a masterpiece, and next October 31st, go to the sidewalk outside the Viper Room where he died and put it there for him; he would like it.

RIP River Phoenix.

Well, I really like it. Honest I do. You're awesome at writing obituaries, most people aren't. Keep it up, cuz River's watching us all from high above.