Reviews for A Thanksgiving to Remember
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This is lovely. Loved it.
rayj829 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aww this was really cute! I always hated how Chuck wasn't in the Thanksgiving episode and him and Blair didn't really have any interaction after what happened at her birthday.
hybridkingbass chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I absolutely loved this. I love how you showed a more vulnerable side to Chuck, and the awkwardness of. Chuck being at the Humphrey loft was interesting to read. I wished he was in the episode and that it had happened like this.
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I like your story :)
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love love love
Grace chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I just read it, its so beatiful and nice :D, amazing!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
i always missed chuck being there that day. very well written.
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very cute!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
AW! OMG. This is incredible. *dies* I can't believe it took me so long to find it. For real. This is SUCH a beautiful bonus to S1's Thanksgiving. I loved it, and the idea of Chuck coming along to the whole Humphrey Thanksgiving is the most amusing thing in the world. I love all the CB moments as well too, and the acknowledgement between blair & serena of what chuck really meant to B. Wow. Just all of it was amazing. )

YAY! *claps* lol
xxmariaxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
One for the family!
avrilstar chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Loved this!

I was wondering where Chuck was in that episode...

Very realistic and had some truly chucktastic moments :) Chuck Bass in the Humphrey household, classic!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ah! I loved this! And there were SO many funny Chuck moments! Slash this is what the episode should have been. Way more interesting. Plus having Chuck in the Humphrey household was hilariousl

It seemed appropriate that Jenny’s father would scare the piss out of him.

LOL! no seriously. I definitely laughed out loud. :)

Rufus—what a stupid name.

I think that everytime I hear his name. :)

So that’s how Chuck found himself crawling out a window for the first time in his life and walking down a rickety set of metal stairs. This Thanksgiving really was one for the books.

! Oh Chuck. I love you.

Who said he wasn’t a gentleman.

“Chuck…I don’t know what’s happening between us…but I know I like it,”

yay Blair!
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
At her party her tears killed him—he’d always hated whiny mopey females—but Blair even managed to cry with dignity. He would have done anything for her to make her feel better. And he did—he thought while grinning to himself.

I have never seen anyone look so pretty when they cry. B looks gorgeous even when miserable. Then end there is pure Chuck. lol Sexual healing is his specialty.

Eleanor didn’t approve of the Bass’

Eleanor thinks of Chuck as the Bass?

“Sh,” she turned towards him and put a finger to his lips. They were staring into each other’s eyes again, speaking without words. She took her finger from his lips and slowly leaned forward. He let her lead in the kiss, enjoying the taste of her. He reined in his intense feelings and tried for the first time in his life to be as gentle as possible.

Love this bit.

He really didn’t have much to say in this group. He was mostly there because Blair was there. He’d never had much use for Eric;

So glad that has changed. I like the Eric and Chuck friendship. I hope we see more of that.

It was actually starting to hurt him when she looked so damn sad. What the hell was wrong with him? First butterflies now hurt feelings?

I love this because being with Blair did completely changed his whole life.

This what if story was wonderful. It is so fun to re-imagine scenes with Chuck.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Weird...because I've read this so many times. Guess I just never reviewed. Oh well.

I love that Chuck went to her see. And I like this b!ch with Serena. It works well.

The scene with BC alone in her room was priceless. His words..her emotions...the look in the mirror...wonderful.

Off to Dan's! AWESOME! Love the bathroom scene. Jenny's totally not afraid. It was so awesome. And the Cedric thoughts? WIN!

-She turned back to the table and actually blushed when she saw Chuck looking at her with his silly smirk.-

Limo! *giggles* I love how fresh and new and sweet they are.