Reviews for yon grassgreen field
hee7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Fakir has PTSD from the last knight? Interesting point you make here. :)
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
A very nice piece of introspection here. The description of the "rules" of stories is very well-put.
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Absolutely beautiful. I especially loved the way the Knight's end was described as a "little detail". It is definitely something that Drosslemeyer would have said, though it sounds sad the way you've said it which is not like Drosslemeyer at all. Irony, no? :D

The whole bit with Tutu in the original story makes me think that there might've been something going on between the original knight and princess in the Prince and the Raven... *hopes*

Anyway, this is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. XD
Miskcat chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I love this so much! It's very dreamy, weaving in and out of the past and present. It looks to me like Fakir is sometimes not sure which life he is living - his past life or his present one. Or perhaps he's afraid of recreating the past with his pen, and thus his disquiet.

This is a really lovely story.
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Very interesting story. The way it's written is very poetic and I greatly enjoy that aspect of it. I only wish there were some more background regarding what was taking place in this story. Has Fakir written another story? Was he fighting the Raven again? But that aside, I still think this is an excellent piece of work. Great job. :)
Mikure chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Nice story! Very profound.