Reviews for RESET
Heavenly chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I must have more!
TurtleBiscuit chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is absolutely stunning. The imagery is amazing and you write beautifully.
KadoyaOkami chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
...Why this isn't getting more reviews, or is even being considered canon in general, is beyond me. Seriously, this is BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
"He doesn't say her name, and he doesn't dare put his arms around her, but when she tilts her head towards his, he closes his eyes and leans to meet her halfway."

This line has all my feels. What perfect imagery it creates, together in the land of the Gods. Wonderful prologue, the descriptions take on a life of their own.
FunkehHumour chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Absolutely stunning, a wonderful (and very plausible) prologue to Okami.
Huilisti chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Really good. I could almost see the characters and the events as I read this! I really hope you'll write a sequel.

MysticChaos chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Excellent and made me have an intake of breath more than once.

Your way of writing seems like it holds emotions back and yet that style causes a certain tension that makes the heart imagine much more. Very, verrrry awesome.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Amazing. I'm speechless.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Very nicely done. I like the way you played the romance. Subtle and not overdone. Undertones are often better than outright.

Zari
pepperjinks chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Beautiful.
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Gorgeous word choice, the way you portray Amaterasu is just amazing and so original. To see more works from you would be wonderful, especially if they're dealing with the Ammy/Waka pairing, which you did a great job of characterizing. Amazing story!
palladion chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is breath-taking, very beautiful.
SilverFang4190 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This story is absolutely without a doubt the most beautiful story I have ever read. You captured such love between them. I hope to read more of your work soon.
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow. that was very cool. i loved it. waka is an awesome character
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
YC: Wow, what a gorgeous piece of writing. You create such a beautiful presentation of the world and the way Waka and Ammy interact. It was simple and wonderful.

I would like to see more though I am aware this is most likely an one-shot!