Reviews for Whiskey Tango
Killer-San chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Favorite chapter, I have to say!
shaid chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Wow. Yikes! That is seriously... Yeah. Crazy, but I liked it.
Keitoz chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
This is really well written! But I don't think ulquiorra is that naive haha. Plus he's extracted plenty of other peoples hearts
Keitoz chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Wow I really like this and it war absolutely amazing but... The ending...
0Enidan0 chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
This chapter was very intriguing; I enjoyed Ulquiorra's reflections, particularly the last bit where he spoke of being ruined. I'm a bit confused, though. Did he end up visiting her after all, or had she moved out?
0Enidan0 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
LOL at the author's note. And yes, I did not expect him to kill her at the very end. Quite dramatic. I always pictured him as the apathetic type, but I always enjoy reading the darker depictions of his character.
0Enidan0 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Whoa, this chapter was incredibly interesting! I love the originality, though it was a little creepy, lol! Good work.
SkyBleu chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
My heart can't take this suspense or this completely heart wrenching situation. You have a beautiful writing style.
InactiveAcct chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
Whoa, this is definitely different from a lot of the other stories that I have read. Ulquiorra tears out Orihime's heart, but the narration is calm and poetic. Very unusual and well-done.
InactiveAcct chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
This scene is tragic, but I loved the elaborate descriptions and strong metaphors.
SaraVannin chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
I loved this chapter. The pace felt right, not too fast at all. You write Ulquiorra amazingly well. Please, please, please continue this! It'd be a crime not to...
keem chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
what i'm loving about this story is that its an ulquihime without the hime xD. the fact that its two main characters at this point are ichigo and ulquiorra give it a unique feel. and the lack of orihime speaks volumes here - the power of absence, right? youre so wonderful at emotive imagery. and i love parenthesis xDD "(those would come later.)" YES YES YES. your ulquiorra is wonderfully in character, while taking it to new heights; i loved the idea of him kidnapping ichigo's sisters and threatening to blow up things in order to get ichigo's attention and carry out an ulterior objective. xD and it ends on such a powerful note - "i've been ruined." i'm so very thrilled to see where you take this!
Hinodeh chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Beautifully written chapter. I adore Ulquiorra's characterization and love the general plot idea.

Will there be a sequel to this?
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
This one is what I would imagine him doing... I love it
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
That was amazing and beautiful and I adored it.