Reviews for Johan's Diary
animecscfun1 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
awww I couldn't stop laughing at the dairy scene this story was amazing and the end was so cute I can't wait to read more of what you've written :) keep up the good work
animecscfun1 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
aww T_T That was so sad poor Johan and Judai hurry up goddess of happiness they really need you and this story is getting great I wish I could write like this TT_TT
animecscfun1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
poor Johan I feel so sorry for him I hope the goddess of happiness looks down on him and Judai again
animecscfun1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
*Gasp* Edo that sun of a_

Sam: Now now no swearing young people might be reading this

Fine oh and it is getting interesting I love this story and I'll continue reading it and maybe leave a comment for each chapter if I remember TEEHEE :)
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
My gosh, I absolutely LOVED that story! It was cute and funny and oh-so interesting!
Well, Chyu-Chyu for now!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
ok so this is your FIRST FAN-FICTION? i dont believe this because you wrote this like a PRO! by reading this i thought you had already writted like 1,000 of these! you made an awesome fanfiction one of the best i have ever read in my life! NO JOKE! _
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
OMG! And i thought it would be hard enough for Johan to have Jundai but now Edo wants him too! they could maybe duel for Judai's love or something like that but this is an AWESOME STORY SO FAR! _
MizuYamazai chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
kawaii
Yazeki chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
This is too good for it to be your first fanfiction! I'm going to read the sequel right now! Keep up the good work!
Kigen Dawn chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Oh I loved it. It was so funny to see Johan in that bunny suit. Judai is so stupid but still cute
kita chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
How cute!isn't it![TwT]

i actually love your fiction!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
i read all these and i thought that they were the cutest, and most amazing thing i've ever read
Ieakru Hosheda chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
SQUE!

you really got me blushing great story

LOVED IT
jackie chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
haha! i laugh when johan finally realized judai was in his bed! im not much of a judaixedo fan but i am when it comes to edoxzane. ahh...im just talkin randomly now. well i know dis iz kind of l8 (wish i found dis site earlier) but awesum story!
Widzilla chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Ahaha! Great! XD

I don't like Edo too... :)

YAY! For Johan x Judai! XD