Reviews for In the End
oh snap!
ifukedurwife chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
SnowyDawn17 chapter 75 . 6/15/2013
Awwww...Shads still cares a tad..! ...Somewhat! (xD)
Well, that's ironic. Eclipse light incarnation. Griffon chose well there.
SnowyDawn17 chapter 60 . 6/15/2013
I'm assuming the itallics are song lyrics. Just one question - what song is it?
SnowyDawn17 chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
...yep, that's an echidna version of sonic. A tad more badass though
Aero'Phoenix chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
I honestly thought Shadow had him with that one. I mean who can say that they've survived an encounter with a point blank Chaos Nightmare from that range.

Although its probably akin to the fact that Sonic's innate Titan powers were acting up.

Overall a very good display of intense action, as usual.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Its been so long since I last reviewed, which I apologize for, being that I was so caught up in a Fic Crossover between Naruto and Bleach, Anyways!

Shadow and Sonic's Dynamic is most loved in fics like this, I swear if Sonic Team had just decided to work on a bond between the two...
Aero'Phoenix chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
Sonic's actions were justified indeed, All those emotions boiled up into one, all too random though yet some of the most meaningful to this story.

Great Work
Aero'Phoenix chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Ah Yes! Sonic's determination, at best described as the promise that'll never be forgotten. Rouge being as distraught as she was, wasn't all that surprising to begin with, especially after what happened in the last chapter.

And I'm off to the next chapter
Aero'Phoenix chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Shadow's realization was one of the most memorable moments in the story, the idea of the leaf and pond were spot on, definitely worth the read as it gets to me each time!, Sonic and Shadow's stalemate was sort of dissapointing for me but all and all it was fairly good
Aero'Phoenix chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Shadow's hate-filled thoughts play a big part in this as he decides to challenge the blue blur to a duel. Definitely filled with tension at the end there as Rouge questions his actions and still can't come to terms with his change, quite sad when you think about it.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
I'm not sure how many people were able to focus on the distinct hints at Sonic's ability to actual transform into SuperForm without the Chaos Emeralds... The brilliance of this fic just gets to me every single time. Shadow's beat down was expected and not just because I've read this before. The first thing I realized was that Eclipse's actions showed that he didn't want the gang to realise how much power they held.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
I found myself wanting Shadow to win, all the built up tension along with the memories of the past had me reeling in excitement! Sonic's fear for Shadow's sanity had me silent for a second yet again... So much unrelenting emotion in one chapter. Definitely one of the most memorable.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
He would see, speak then kill... Remind me to PM you on effective Cliffhangers. Your timing on Flashbacks is amazing!
Aero'Phoenix chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
'He's Here...', Shadow's hatred for his older brother is realistic considering that this is Shadow we're talking about. Its hard to actually pull off a feat like this, getting people to care for an OC that is and I yet again commend you on this. Great Stuff Mystery