Reviews for My Destructive Triumph
Mary Penelope chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Dun dun dun duuuuhhh! Poor Danny. He really CAN'T live with out them, can he? Ah well. It's alright, 'coz here comes Clockwork!

Anyway, nice job!

Penelope, over and out!
iggychan89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Man your stories are the kings of sadness. They are great though, this one included. *Gives two thumbs up*
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
hey i really really liked what i just read. but then again it did come from you. so no suprise. i can ttly see it happening that way. great job. ps how come your not updating a secert uncoverd. love the story later dude
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hi again! At first I didn't see that the story alert in my inbox was from you, and I almost deleted it, but then I saw the words Darth Frodo on the top of the email and well...here I am!

Anyway, great, awesome! I loved it! I know you're supposed to use reviews to give constructive criticism and all that but I really cannot find anything to criticise! The length was perfect for the content of the story. The content was moving and spine-tingling! (I got chills!)

Also, I really think you should take that 1-page submission thing from ASU! I can't tell you which chapter at the moment, but I really really think that should be the story you pick, cause I think it's one of your best!

Good to see you again! See ya! .
ShadowLord9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*stares at computer screen, left eye twiching* That. Was. Awesome. Please update some of your other stories soon, though, please.-
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow! Really well written! Even tho that was a scene in one of the DP eppies, it was fun to read this because it went deeper into what we saw in that eppy.

Keep up the good work!

Oh and I was really hoping that you would update your story "Tortured Revenge" cause I absolutely love that story so far! And i really wanna know what happens next!