Reviews for Divulgence
MopCat chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh so cute, loved it!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I do like the way it wasn't overly mushy- it seemed more genuinely James. I always like each of the boys different reactions. Lovely!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Sirius looked as confused as Remus had ever seen him, which wasn’t very often. Peter was looking away, as if just as embarrassed for James as James was for himself, but Remus, feeling that James might want to say more, prodded, “In what way?”

I liked the way you described the Marauders' different reaction; good characterizations. And James being embarrassed is just too cute. I agree with you, I think this is the way James would tell his friends. Good job!

- Gaby
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was really cute...and i loved how you put it in remus's POV. that was really creative of you. kudos!

~Stars
Natalia chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Uoww, Nice!
winnifred chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hmm. Great dialogue. It was very realistic. BUt the last part with the "he..." was confusing. I didn't know who you were referring to as the "he". Definitely re-edit this to make it from Remus POV more...not necessarily have Remus describing the scene (first person) but more what Remus is doing, how Remus reacts to his friends' words, etc. That way the ending will make more sense.
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
you're right, it would be completely out of character. I liked this - it was from a different point of view and very uncliched.

nice job. ]

Wackyy
Ltldogduff chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Sweet and romantic enough for me, hehe.

idontreadfanficanymore chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
aww, sweet :) a good choice of perspective, seems very appropriate, and nicely written.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
S'good! I still don't like James. Which is good, right? He's not a perfect hero type- he's only a teenager, after all. He's also a regular person with flaws and that's how you portrayed him, which is great! However, I suspect that his newfound passion for Lily had more to do with beating Snape than it did with Lily herself- if only at first. )
Miss Mischief07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was a sweet story. I agree with your opinion of James. I can't really imagine them talking about something like love in verse or something like that... :)

Great job!