Reviews for Forgive Me and Move On
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was so sad! You almost made me cry! I'm in a depressed mood, you see; I just finished watching 'Heart' again. I almost cried on that, too. -Sob- Good work with this fic! Keep on going.
Sierra Nichole chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
I have mixed feelings about this story, but it's nothing against you or the way you wrote it, because it was very well done. But in the end, I felt more angry at Sam than sympathetic, shocked that he could be so selfish as to end his life and leave his brother alone over a girl he'd met one day ago.

That's not to say I couldn't imagine Sam someday doing this, because he does have a selfish streak in him.

But over Madison? I'm not so sure...I mean, they met only very shortly before he had to kill her, and while they had sex, it's not like he fell in love with her. And he killed her at her request, with her blessing, so it's not like he forced her into it. Hell, he almost blew his own father away in "Devil's Trap", so it seems odd to me he'd be so devastated after killing a girl he barely knew.

I guess what bothers me the most is after all the grief he gave Dean about not telling him the secret, and then forcing him to promise to kill him if it came down to it, he would go and do something like this. And how could Sam believe Dean would be okay without him? The only time Dean was really alone was when John up and left without a word, and he immediately went to go find Sam. Dean doesn't function alone. He NEEDS his family.

*takes deep breath*

Anyway, that's my little rant/review! I hope you didn't take any of that personally, it was more of a rant directed toward the character of Sam rather than your story; because, like I said, it's not such a stretch to imagine him doing this. It's just very disturbing.

Overall, well done. Especially the first chapter with Dean struggling :(

Sierra
poisonivykiss chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Oh my gosh, this made me tear up.

This is just really good,

Poor Sammy :(.

Lovely fic .
Trini08 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Aww, that was so sad. I just wanted to jump in an hug them. Loved it, keep writing.

ps: Dr. Duquette? very cute ;)