Reviews for Beautiful Idiots
TatteredSeraphim chapter 2 . 2/9
Will this ever be continued?
Reader chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I really love your story, the idea is interesting! But sadly, its been a few years since you updated...so I guess I'll never get to know what happens.
Kemurikat chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I hope your inspiration finds you again soon.

Would be a great shame to leave this story unfinished.

Looking forward to future updates!

_
nightmistral chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
IS GOOD. MOAR. :D

asdfjkilf - nightmistral is currently inebriated on your fic and thus babbling like the madwoman she is.
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Omg I love this XD It's so humorious, and that old lady wow such a scavinger XD I would love to see more.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
If your muse is feeling stubborn, I will be happy to beat it senseless for you. This is a very promising fic.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I admit I'm intrigued by the ending. You're writing is very good, and thank goodness I'm not hearing any of that dunpeal nonsense.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
I know you said you update slow, but when will chapter 3 be out? o.o
AResidentGhost chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Alucard from Hellsing is Dracula, and has black hair.

Otherwise, continue.
Professor Specter chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Oh wow, this was so neat. Don't ask me why I thought Alucard from Hellsing was gonna show up. You've got the right stuff; added this to my story alerts.

Do your best, 'kay? _

Love,

Professor Specter
Kars chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Yay! I had been waiting for you to update this! It's so interesting!
Female Heero Yuy chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Man I love this story I can't stop reading it over and over, I can't wait for chapter 3 T.T

*glomps you* when will there be chapter 3! *gets all teary*
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
It's the fight of the dopplegangers.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
At first I thought this would be Hellsing's Alucard, but I think I prefer Castlevania Alucard so we can skip all the fatherxson angst. I enjoyed Portrait of a Hunter a great deal so I look forward to seeing what you can do with this.
The Celestial Tiger chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
WOOHOO! You're back! I was SO happy to see an update to this story! I've been in a vampire movie/story mood lately and this was perfect timing. And I definitely wasn't disappointed! Oh, what has Lefty gotten them into? I can't wait to see where this goes. _

Highest regards always,