Reviews for My Christmas Love
random.A.M chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Awwww so cute! I love this story!
LunatheInksane chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Eep! I loved every single bit of it, and you know the best part? You reduced sakuno's stuttering...I could love your story based solely on that fact, on the other hand Fuji was amazing and ryoma totally in character. Congratulations ;)
Noiz Viruz chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Wow, this is too fluffy and sweet :) and i really like it kyaaa. Good job!
NikkaHi chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
very sweet I like it, though I still think that using the word "love" for getting feelings for each other only a day or two previous is a little strong... maybe "I like you" should have been better :)
Alpha14 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Awesome story! ...hmmm...I was really looking forward to that "Convince-Tezuka-to-sing-karaoke dare". Maybe you can write a side-story?
yoyoyo chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so so cute, fuji cares about her well being over his own! go fuji woohoo! sakunofuji foreva!
cuteanimeXD14378 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
what a heart warming story that u wrote. i is just wonderful. i really luved it. i enjoyed reading it a lot and u have inspired me to add some parts of this story to my own story that i am writing. hope u don't mind cuz some parts are awesome, but i am using different characters. once again that was the loveliest story that i had read.
Janna18 chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
It is beautiful!

Saa... This is one of my most favorite stories!

Keep up your efforts!

MORE more more! XD
Mitsui-Sendo-luv7me chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
this was nice...so will sakuno end up with ryoma or will she fall for fuji ...i'm so anxious ...update son...
iKiohri chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
It was a cute ending.

Though somehow the part of me that really loves RyoxSaku is crying hard somewhere deep down inside my being.

But. I'm satisfied with the FujixSakuno love at the end.

They are cute. xD

Wah! 2 fics done.

I'm surprised that you wrote this much fics!

And glad too.
iKiohri chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
That is true.

It's kinda sad how Ryoma said goodbye to Sakuno in this fic.

But it's perfectly understandable and plausible.

;_; It's just... sad.

And I feel bad for Fuji too.
iKiohri chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Aw. Such a cute FujixSaku fluff at the end of this chappie! GAH!
iKiohri chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Oh no! Fuji-senpai is sick!
iKiohri chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Ouch for Fuji-senpai.

Aw.
iKiohri chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Gah! But who does Fuji love?

Aw.