Reviews for What About Now?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
OptimusPrimesgirl213 here speaking I bour cried well I did so happy yet so sad I now umderstood in the show Starscream is in love man I cant stop crying wow it just wow I really love this so much that I wish I can have it painted out and keep it in a safe place please make good stories like this one I love this so much that I found no fault in this stories keep up this wonderful work
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Keep up the good stories loving it alot
Link's Rose chapter 40 . 4/4/2012
aw, i wanted to see them meet the other transfomers again, or even go to earth for a short time! *pouts* still, this was a really good story. I hated the reptilians though, ugh.
nequam-tenshi chapter 40 . 12/24/2010
Awe! Happy Holidays!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 40 . 12/22/2010
nice
Deceptikitteh chapter 40 . 4/16/2010
I loved this story and really liked how Starscream and Alexis changed and grew throughout their adventures. I really, really would love to see a sequel to this made and want to know more about how their lives went on after returning to Cybertron. :)
GrievousGirl19 chapter 40 . 5/3/2009
this was such a good stroy! You should totally wrte one with starscream and alexi's kid all grown up & then he shoul have his own adventures!AH that would be so cool!
StarSwoop chapter 40 . 10/12/2008
Thanks for a very enjoyable ride! *hugs*
Cryo89 chapter 40 . 10/2/2008
Your story is amazing. Beautiful. I love how you characterized Starscream! Well don, nice, really nice job!
The Cat Crusader chapter 40 . 10/1/2008
Aw! *sniffle* That was so beautiful! I absolutely enjoyed this story very much. I hope to see your Animated Screamer and Alexis fic updated soon.

And I would like to say that I appreciate you putting "I love you and so does Jesus!" at the end of your stories. It makes me happy to know that I'm not the only TF hugging Christian out there. All my friends think I'm weird. lol

~The Cat Crusader
27's Fury chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!
tlcoopi7 chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
Aww, they went to Cybertron. Are you planning on doing a sequel?
Spiritstrike chapter 40 . 9/29/2008
This story was brilliant! I hope that someday you'll do a sequel, but I highly doubt that. *giggles* good luck with your other stories and I hope to see more extremely good ones in the future! Till All Are One
blood shifter chapter 40 . 9/29/2008
oh come on! i wanted to see all the reactions of their friends seeing them again. but that was a very good ending. can't wait to see what you have next.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 40 . 9/29/2008