Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
Jigglypuffer chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Innocuous secondary character, introduced then forgotten!
Midnight chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Koda's last line made me laugh so hard. Nevermind that she was about to slash Ami's neck, thats besides the point.
xeaphon chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Well the slasher is revealed. I thought she was the one who was doing this, Its always the silent one.
petiyaka chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
the moment between haruka's parents is really touching. I love the fact your characters are not in white or black. The identity of the serial killer is revealed and it's surprising. I hope Ami will escape her. GREAT JOB!
sf chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Woo! My suspicions are correct! Now I wonder if Ami will risk transforming infront of Koda to defend herself. Poor Rei, she won't like what's going to come out of Derek's mouth. For him to choose career over her will bring comparisons to her father... though i've to question, will she be bitter over it?
PriestessHelene chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
Yikes Mamoru a prime suspect? Junko fight the power with sister love!
53n5h1 chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
This is a great story and all, but what happened to Hotaru?
xeaphon chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
Junko and Mamoru can never get a break can they. Great chapter.
Maeve Morgan chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
I haven't reviewed in a while, but I'm still reading and loving this. I just love the combo of romance, drama and mystery. I can't wait to see what happens next, although I do have my ideas.

I'm thinking Dr. Koda really is the killer and the trigger fact is any woman who is friendly/flirty with Mamoru. Therefore, Ami is potentially in big trouble right now, but I trust our Mercury to get her facts right and I hope her reflexes are still good when the crazy doctor infatuated with Mamoru comes after her with a scalpel.

I'm also thinking that this whole mess is what prompts Mamoru to start a private practice.

I have no idea about what's going to happen to Rei and Derek, or Junko. Since Rei never actually gets married, I'm assuming she and Derek broke up... because he had to get back to the US? And maybe Junko actually goes with her parents to Switzerland.

One aspect of your stories in general that I like is how you try to explain certain manga/anime facts realistically, like Michiru dying her hair green and not just going 'oh, okay, green is a natural hair colour' or Haruka being part Swiss and Usagi having an American grandfather that would explain their blond hair-I've always thought of things like that, such explanations, and have often come up with that same idea for Usagi, and that Minako's father is British, and that maybe Setsuna has something Indian or from Okinawa in her-her skin is rather darker than what you'd expect of your regular Japanese.

Anyway, keep up the good job; I'll keep reading. ;)
petiyaka chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
junko's parents going back to switserland...i'm not surprised. A really good plot with complex characters. Excellent!
sf chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
I always suspected a certain someone to be the murderer, but only coz of a certain line in chapter one. This latest chappie though has strengthened my suspicion, however i'll refrain from naming the 'certain someone' in case i am right and spoil it for review readers. I really enjoy reading your stories and i am greatly ashamed i havent reviewed any till now. Expect to see more of me in your review list, even if its just a few words.
PriestessHelene chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
Ohh I can't wait to se the family secret.
xeaphon chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
I think that Haruka mom was being a hypocrit with making sacrafice for the people they love. And it so cool that you add different ethnicity to the scouts(eplains their hair colors huh).
petiyaka chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
i agree with junko. her old folks won't let her and haruka in peace. great fic! Amazing!
PriestessHelene chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Oh snap even a mother would still harbor some feelings for her own child. My goodness your writing is conveying very good and bad emotions. Really good job!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »