Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
xeaphon chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
This story is getting more suspenseful and dramatic. I wonder who is the killer, that doctor, the baseball player, or even Mamoru?
petiyaka chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
wow! I don't even believe that parents can loathe their own child this way. Scary!
Bin82501 chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
I'm going to be very disappointed in you if Derek is the killer but he probably is because he's black and who else meets criminal stereotypes but black people right? (sarcasm). Besides, Rei can't really fall in love because she's a senshi and from your stories, you seem to allude that Rei is in love with one her friends.
reiShields chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
you better update soon... i want to know who the killer is..
PriestessHelene chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Oh darn.
petiyaka chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
So who's the killer? Derek or the doctor? Great fic!
Feathers chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Oh...Nice ending.

JHU is in Maryland, by the way...:)
PriestessHelene chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Ami be careful what you dig for and who you speak too. Very well writing!
petiyaka chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Poor Junko! Having to go back to her parents. great fic!
Maeve Morgan chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. It has everything I love: romance in the form of Rei and her handsome visitor at the Shrine, drama with the Tenoh family and a murder mystery at Ami's hospital!

Your real world for grown-up Senshi is simply marvelous, and I like it that you give the spotlight to a couple of them per chapter. The chapters also continue to be well-paced and consistently good.

My police-novel-addicted brain somehow came up with the idea that Dr. Haruki Koda is the murderer, despite Ami suspecting Dr. Mugashi. I don't know, it's just something with this Mamoru connection. Maybe I'm wrong, and Dr. Koda is actually the next victim. ;) I just hope Ami-chan is careful with her detective work, and I hope to see how Minako is helping her with that.
Tonker chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Again a real nice chapter. I especially wonder what'll happen to Rei and this man, 'cause he's not appearing in your later stories, so they're not going to end up I guess? well, let's wait and see. ;)
petiyaka chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
what a cliffhanger? Mamoru'suspected to be the murder? Junko 's running away? Amazing fic!
petiyaka chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
too short! anyway, it's excellent!
PriestessHelene chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Almost 2 peas in a pod lol. Go Huraka go! Woot Rei got chocolate sprinkles in her ice cream!
Deep Serenity chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
I really like this chapter! Rei finally with a love interest is great! and the sence with Junko and her family was great too. good job
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »