Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
petiyaka chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Great! I can't wait next week to read the next part of this great fic.
petiyaka chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
the sailors scouts in a serial killer fic? Haruka's parents are back to make their daughters' life a living hell. GREAT!
PriestessHelene chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Oh snap a restraining order? they got to be kidding. IF Junko is at Huraka's house they can't arrest her can they?
Nonori chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I really want to make some stupid sophomoric comment about Rei's new love interest, but I'll refrain from making an ass out of myself, haha. I've nothing against mixed race couples, all for them. In fact, my mom's been dated a black guy for a while now, but my brother and I are always making jokes. I think this might be the first fanfic where any potential love interest is black, so good job with that.

I haven't read most of the stories in this "series" but for the most part they're fine as stand alones. I read the last one you wrote, featuring Haruka, which was also really good. This looks promising as well.

Your work is some of the oldest I remember reading, back in the early days of ASMR. I never really commented on anyone's writing before, but now that I'm a bit older I understand how nice is getting feedback. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to it.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Incredible beginning. I'm intrigued, hooked, and awed. Can't wait for the rest!
petiyaka chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
a serial killer? I can't wait to read the next chapter. Another great fic by bill K.!
Aishuu chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very interesting start - I like the "ordinary life" aspect of this series immensely, especially since it mixes so well with Senshi life.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4