Reviews for A Question Of Love
Miss Aspen chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
OMG! I loved this story. I really hope you continue with it...have you given it up? CissaxLucius 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
On the first chapter, it says her sixtieth birthday. Is it supposed to be sixteenth?
Damon's Vampire Barbie chapter 25 . 9/12/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! I've read it so many times over the years! Please continue I've always wanted to know what is going to happen next.
NimbusCentaur chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
OK this is really bad. I mean it's ghastly! How can you leave a story like this? You have to continue. You just have to! PLEASE!

Just make sure when you use the word "through"... Sometimes it's threw.
It's a really good story.
Sometimes your sentences doesn't make any sense or aren't completed. Also make sure you use enough commas. Rather use too much than not enough.
Otherwise I do love this story
NimbusCentaur chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
I KNEW IT! I knew he was in love with her!
TheImperius chapter 25 . 12/23/2011
Love this story! I only found it a week ago and I would really like for you to continue the story abd update soon!
MsNarcissaBlack chapter 25 . 4/17/2011
Love it...please update asap!
MsNarcissaBlack chapter 24 . 2/27/2011
heartbreaking chapter, i hope things get better for them both!...please update soon!
Silvermaine chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
Please continue. You are getting better at writing.
MsNarcissaBlack chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
again...love it...i cant wait until narcissa tells lucius about the baby! update soon!
MsNarcissaBlack chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
please update again soon! i cant wait to read more! :)
Kessic chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
Love it so far update asap so I can adore the rest .
Lady Arbalest chapter 20 . 1/2/2011
Now I have to say the story is progressing quite well. There are a lot of grammatical errors like spellings, punctuations and the use of pronouns; but all of that can be fixed. You are an overall good writer and I'd love to see this story finished.

More power!
Mistress0Scar chapter 20 . 1/2/2011
I hope for another update soon! I love this chapter. :)
Mistress0Scar chapter 19 . 12/31/2010