Reviews for your precious someone
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Nice little oneshot. :)
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Meh rather short.
soph chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
awesome!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I adore the way you usually portrait Sakura in your stories... it pleases me very much :)
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I'm confused. What question didn't she answer? How is he finding her anyway? They seem pretty familiar with one another.
Okobo-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You write remarkably well, but you seem to have a problem with keeping the appropriate tense in mind (past, present, future). 'Was' in the last bit should instead be 'were', using the past tense.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Great job! o: This was an interesting read!
d.b.t.t.e chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
brilliant as always though i think you should keep ;)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
One of the possible Itachi might have asked...
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow, this is really nice! :D Great fic!
Misguided-heart chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
this story is really interesting. There doesn't seem to be a plot - yet I keep rereading the lines trying to find hints at what kind of situation you had in mind when writing it. that's very cool.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about this, but I won't ask them, since I have a feeling you want it that way.

You're writing is really good
Lyneia chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Interesting confrontation. I love the way you portrayed Sakura's answers to Itachi's questions.
JingYee chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
cha ching! another comment in the box. _ This was was pretty short, but it was really good too. I think that's why I like your fics; you manage to keep churning out stories with the same pairings and similar themes, but keep them from sounding the same or just being a collection of plotless lemons or ramblings.
Bells-n-Akira chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Seriously, Sasuke bashing is GOOD! (maybe you could write a fic where Itachi kicks Sasuke's but
Sailor Taurus Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
So, it’s official- you've converted me. And I'm unable to walk away from this pairing now. Now... if only I could find more authors of your caliber that write them so accordingly. You are a gem of authors, and I truly can't wait to see more out of you so! Happy New Year, by the by! ;]