Reviews for Therapy
loveshouse chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
What an excellent one shot!

Very nice, well done!
anon chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
aw...perfecto! you have those characters down so well.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh, wow! Nice! I especially love the end with the lines from Halfwit. Excellent job!
smiddlecn chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is incredibly good writing. You are one of the best writers of House-Wilson dialogue that I've read (and trust me, I've read a lot of fic!). You have a grasp of how the two know how to push each others buttons-how they can read into each other's comments (or their silences)- how their need of each other (for lack of better words) is a two way street. A lot of writers simplify Wilson. You understand he's a complex person, and you put that into your stories.

I have you on my Author Alert list-and I'm always delighted to get an e-mail announcing another story...looking forward to the next one! :)
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
aw.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aw :)

The ending was absolutely perfect! I loved how the room was so empty before, then suddenly full and how Wilson realized they were in their own circle and House needed him there. Wonderful job!
sydedalus chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I like what you've done here, especially in light of your recent post about Wilson eventually leaving House because a chronic pain sufferer always eventually pushes the ones s/he loves too hard and too often, and so they leave. (What a mangled sentence.) What I like is that House actively tries to prevent Wilson from leaving by pulling instead of pushing for once-in his own decidedly House-like manner, of course. (I adore the score sheet he gives Wilson-great idea!) How else can House say 'you matter'? Wonderful and very emotionally charged piece. Thanks for writing!
GirlX2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very, very good.
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aw...philosophy, banter and fluff. Perfect way to start my day.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Great fic. A very House way of comforting someone.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
oh yeah! rocking awesome! :) yet another great one-shot!.. I loved the last line :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
::SQUEE!:: And that is the beauty of a screwed-up friendship. Loved this. It by far surpasses anything else you've written (that's saying something). Best wishes to everyone!

-ANimal
thymefortea chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This was so beautiful. I loved House's discussion of the Circle and the Lone Ranger analogy...what a perfect way to describe Wilson's importance in his life without being too obvious.

And the list of patients? That is definitely something House would do to subtly show Wilson that he cares. Lovely.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2