Reviews for The Wild Type
Critter chapter 2 . 8/21
But by this logic... wouldn't Tamaki be the "wild" one? I mean, Mori might not be of an especially high lineage, but at lease he's purely of that lineage, which is higher than a commoner's, whereas Tamaki... or does the whole school not know outside of the host club, then?
PiptheSnake chapter 21 . 4/5
I'm dead. Died. Caput. Kicked the bucket. Popped my cogs. You've killed me. Uggghhh
MissJBear chapter 1 . 3/14
Came across this on archiveofourown when was down. Loved it, so looked for it here!
palmtreehead chapter 21 . 3/14
Nice. I ship Tamaki/Haruhi but this was sweet - I am glad you didn't bash Tamaki more than he deserves, and Mori is certainly awesome himself. Thanks for sharing.
DragonLadyRachael chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
I really liked this story. Mori/ Haruhi is one of my favorite pairings, pretty much for the same reasons mentioned in the story, although I could see Kyoya/Haruhi working if he would let go of his supercilious attitude and delusions of where merit lies.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
The end is kind of funny, I feel like suspense was building in the last part of what everyone is doing or thinking and then there is Mori who just chillin eating jello.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
KAWAAAAAIIIII! *o*
Your story was super adorable, I loved it so much!
Though at times Hunny felt a little out of character, but it was all for Mori's benefit so it's all good!
The ending part felt a little rushed, but I really enjoyed it!
Thanks for posting an awesome story n.n
kel chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
nice :) definitely bookmarking this story XD
GrimmGooseGirl chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
its adorable... simply entirely adorable, great job
oolfloo chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Love kyouya's amazing foresight! But, but, a 'smart' tamaki feels soooooo weird
oolfloo chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Love that moment of silence when mori and his dad stares at his mum! And the 'donating tamaki's kidney' bit. That made my day!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Good chapter. I'm curious about what will be said about Mori's type, too.
YunaNara chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
awwwwwwwwwwww how sweet.
BlackRoseFire chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
This is a very sweet story. I am very glad that I read it.
Fanficfan0466 chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Awww! this is to cute! I love it!