Reviews for The Wild Type
Sage-Kandy chapter 8 . 5/8
I love this story, but has anyone ever thought... If Hani-Sempai can't go in the ambulance, why can he go in a car or limo?

Also, semapi are upper classmen, but the twins are in the same grade as Harini, so they wouldn't be referred to as sempai.

I also believe that Tamaki would be more "wild type" by this description, since he was born through illegitimate means...for that matter, technically Haruhi would be the ultimate wild designation having no money AND no name.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 21 . 4/20
Love the story.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
yes, another chapter without an answer would have made me crazy
Bard of Innail chapter 21 . 7/28/2017
That was really something. I love all of the internal dilemmas of the hosts. Maybe you can play it so that they think of her more like a sister? That way no one really ends up brokenhearted and Haruhi isn't tormented by the thought of hurting her friends. I think you could have held the whole avoiding thing longer though.
annie.jo.marie chapter 21 . 2/10/2017
Ahh! Sequel! Sequel sequel sequel! Please!
Haruka2007 chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
Loved your fic :-)
Critter chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
But by this logic... wouldn't Tamaki be the "wild" one? I mean, Mori might not be of an especially high lineage, but at lease he's purely of that lineage, which is higher than a commoner's, whereas Tamaki... or does the whole school not know outside of the host club, then?
PiptheSnake chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
I'm dead. Died. Caput. Kicked the bucket. Popped my cogs. You've killed me. Uggghhh
MissJBear chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Came across this on archiveofourown when was down. Loved it, so looked for it here!
palmtreehead chapter 21 . 3/14/2016
Nice. I ship Tamaki/Haruhi but this was sweet - I am glad you didn't bash Tamaki more than he deserves, and Mori is certainly awesome himself. Thanks for sharing.
DragonLadyRachael chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
I really liked this story. Mori/ Haruhi is one of my favorite pairings, pretty much for the same reasons mentioned in the story, although I could see Kyoya/Haruhi working if he would let go of his supercilious attitude and delusions of where merit lies.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
The end is kind of funny, I feel like suspense was building in the last part of what everyone is doing or thinking and then there is Mori who just chillin eating jello.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
KAWAAAAAIIIII! *o*
Your story was super adorable, I loved it so much!
Though at times Hunny felt a little out of character, but it was all for Mori's benefit so it's all good!
The ending part felt a little rushed, but I really enjoyed it!
Thanks for posting an awesome story n.n
kel chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
nice :) definitely bookmarking this story XD
GrimmGooseGirl chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
its adorable... simply entirely adorable, great job